The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slipping Gears

Go down

Slipping Gears Empty Slipping Gears

Post  WolvenRemorse Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 am

The young Lion pushed some Debris aside, making enough room to finally get back inside the Mountain cave. Once inside, he panted heavily, only the eerie sound of his own breathing filled the cave. A tingle of fright crawled up his spine, the harder he focused on sounds, the more he started to hear...

" Where has the light gone? "

" It's so dark... "

" Help me... Help me Adjatay... I'm lost... "

A violent scream ripped through the air like a hawk swooping for a mouse, " GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! THE MOUNTAIN IS ON FIRE! "

" I'M BURNING! OH STAR PRIDE HELP US ALL! AAAAHHHHH! "

Adjatay's heart leaped from his chest, he jumped over the debris, clear on the other side, knocking it all out in to the open, shining sun light in to the darkened cave for the first time since the day of the fire. Something, at that moment, pierced his chest, he felt no air come in, or out of his lungs. He collapsed, eyes frozen, wide open, staring in to the sky. He laid like this, alone, for almost a minute, before slowly, he started to breathe again. Like nothing had happened, he stood, shaking dust from his coat, before looking to his paws, flexing his claws in and out of their sheathes, " I see... " What he was talking about, or to whom, was unknown to anyone around him.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum