The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!!!

+5
Naasir
Susano
WolvenRemorse
zabor
Larka
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey Guys!!! Empty Hey Guys!!!

Post  Larka Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Right, I was just having a little trip down memory lane earlier, and I remembered the infamous 'Hey Guys' thread, that we had on the old forum. It was a good place, where we made friends, came up with very random ideas and even chatted up new plot lines etc. It was also a good place for people to introduce themselves, they ended up being thrown into mad conversation cyclops

So yeah, there's not really a big thing, let's just chat, maybe even introduce ourselves for starters, I'll go first XD

I'm Larka, I'm twenty and I live in England (that may be why I spell some things a little different Rolling Eyes ) I like Lionz (If you didn't notice) and I'm currently addicted to the Hunger Games, and super excited for the film next year (even if some of it's cast wrong)
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!!! Empty Re: Hey Guys!!!

Post  zabor Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:28 pm

I'll go after you xD (dont know hwo else to put this up^^; )

Im Zabor, 23 and live in Norway. My english writing is not the best, though I practise alot. I like most animals, be they reptiles, birds or mammals of any type. Im sorta shy and dont always talk to people easily at first, but after I get to know people I can talk their heads off^^; I love rpg games, mostly animal related games. I like most movies as well, but prefers fantasy and such...though Im not very picky that way. I love to rp too, just need to get to know people first.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 pm

This is the place to get to know people Hi!!!! cheers

I loove fantasy too, what kind of fantasy movies are you into at the moment?
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Oh Larka you silly thing you. Razz I was just telling Zabor, our new member, that she shouldn't be afraid to introduce herself on here. Very Happy ((LOL, you can see how long this took me to type, since she already had time to post, and Larka had time to ask her a question is return XD FFF everyone ignore me!! Embarassed ))

ANYWAY.

My name is Brittany (Brit-Tuh-Nay) not BRITNEY (Brit-Knee) Razz Please don't ever call me Brit, for the reason I just explained. You can call me Britt, Britty, or Kiyo (Key-yo). I'm 21 years old, live in Southern New Jersey (the farmy half, not the creepy city half everyone jokes about), and I adore animals. I grew up loving animals, I want to know everything I can know about them. I want to be a Vet tech pretty bad, and I know someday I will reach my goal. I love character development (it's my crack, I swear), drawing, and role playing. I'm a girl gamer, I love Dungeons and Dragons, all the way up to Left 4 Dead 2 (which I play as much as possible).

I live a straight edge life (no drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, etc), trying to break the abusive cycle my Dad's side of the family is known for. I made the Misfit Pride because at the time I was going through a really bad home life time, and I needed a safe escape, since drugs, and alcohol were always there. Pretty much, this group gave me a purpose during a time I didn't have anything to look forward to. I hate to sound so serious, but this means a lot to me, and every person who joins, and helps make the experience better is an amazing person to me. Thank you. <3

Besides all that, I'm really down to earth, I love being creative, I love making friends. I'm sometimes inactive because I do try to keep myself busy IRL (My dungeons and dragons group meets once every two weeks, or every weekend if we can). Please don't feel too timid to talk to me, I seriously love everyone, and I just want to role play with everyone, and have a good time!
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:05 pm

umm...most dragon movies, vampire and werewolf movies....god movies and such...I like most types of movies...one of my fav movies, as there have been many, is dragonheart...followed by Dracula, dead and loving it XD

what kinda movies do you like? :3
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Animated movies (Disney movies yay!), Animal movies (Princess Mononoke is one of my favs), Horror Movies (ZOMBIES!), and Comedy (Young Frankenstein)!
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:59 pm

n'aawww *pets Kiyo* to be honest as well, this site and the friends I made helped me through bad times also, and they still are (currently having a big fat sucky time), so your plan for the site continued on to it's members Smile, also MP was where I started rping, and it made me fall in love with it Very Happy

My movie love span is soooo huge! Like I said mega super excited for the Hunger Games movie, has anyone read the books? If you haven't you must! They're amazing!! Stunning characters! Also looking forward to the final HP Smile, obviously mega love for Disney, and also love drama films, ones that make you feel, I'll watch most things, just not pointless gore/horror movies, thrillers yeah, horror noooo! I just can't watch anything that's badly acted, since I want to be a professional actress, and I get very critical with actors Mad
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys!!! Empty The San!

Post  Susano Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Well since everyone else is doing it, I shall too!!!! Very Happy

-waves frantically-

Heeelllloooo!!!! I'm Sabrina! I go by a variety of names, Sab, Sabbi, Susano, Beanie, Brina, Bree, but I'm most commonly known as San(Sawn, from Princess Mononoke. long story) :3 I'm from Colorado, but I live in the Chicago area on the border of Indiana and Illinois. On a half farm. in the middle of tornado alley. YAY! Very Happy (no seriously I do!) I'm currently and Animation student at an Art institute. Someday I hope to get a job with Dreamworks animation studio. ^^

uuuuhhhhmmmmmm....... ........... OH! I like lots of different types of music, techno, industrial, Gothic, and Rock. some of my favorite bands are MSI(Mindless Self Indulgence), Dresden Dolls, Rasputina, Emilie Autumn, Ensienfunk, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne, just to name a few. >.>;

I like animals of all sorts although i favor felines and fantasy creatures. I'm a complete gamer girl like Kiyo, I play just about everything from World of Warcraft to Rift, to Team Fortress 2, Amnesia the dark decent, Left 4 dead all of them, Bioshock 1and 2, Dead Space, Silent Hill, Resident evil, and I could go on but i wont. Very Happy

I also loooove Cartoons, and movies. I like the new MLP series, (yes i'm a dork) and the power-puff girls, dexter's laborator, Gargoyles, and so on.
I love anime as well, and will watch just about anything anime. Very Happy

I am a proud Lesbian with a wonderful and amazing wife. we have a child together, A cat named Anya. Who likes to run around and be a nut. >.<

I havent had the best childhood and i dont like to talk about it... But games and art are my escape. :3 I do have a bit of health condition as I am a very weak person with a weak heart.

and........ that's all I have ^^;
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 am

I know we've already met but hi anyways!!! Very Happy

I have hardly heard of any of those games *is such a noob*, but I like Kingdom Hearts XD (Mega girly games)

and Rock music is awesome!! My dad's in a rock band, as is my boyfriend Very Happy

Everyone's writing so much about themselves, I feel I should have written more Shocked erm, I'm a bar maid, and I have three dogs and two cats, and I live in a little farmy village in Cambridgeshire (If anyone here knows England ^.^)
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Yay! Susano, I can call you a name now (My friend, the girl who plays Sigmund and Cantar over on Libero Mundus, could not say your name, or remember it to save her life, which is weird, because she loves Asian culture, and her Aunt is a professional tour guide to Japan, and taught her to speak the language, and we watch Anime, well, her more then me, and she couldn't say your name! LOL! I will tell her to call you Sabrina, or something of that name. Lol. BTW, That's a beautiful name, I always thought that was a really underrated name).

Larka, are you going to school for acting? Its really cool to hear you are in to acting and stuff, I don't know anyone whose in to serious acting (My friends and I are amateur, we went to Theatre class together during High School, and we like to role play in real life and stuff.) I don't watch Hunger games because I hear mixed reviews. >_< I'm so weird when I'm picking something to get in to. Have any funny Bar maid stories? XD I'm also looking forward to the last HP movie, curious, do you think fans are crazier in England or America? Because I know it's a pretty big deal over here, but I wanted to get your opinion from over the pond. Smile

Sab, I love Princess Mononoke, so you should tell me the story sometime. Razz Why would you live in Tornado Alley? Have you gone through any crazy storms there? Rasputina was introduced to me by my boyfriend (Adwin-Badru, or He prefers to be called Bunny XD) and I have to say, they have some amazing music. I can't remember their name, but there is a newer boy band like Rasputina that plays an electric Cello and electric Violins in their band (It sounds soooooo awesome, I love both instruments soooo much). I LOVE OZZY OSBOURNE, He is like, one of my heroes just because of the struggle he went through, and I love his wife, Sharon, so much. She is such an inspirational woman. My friends actually met Ozzy, I was so pissed off, they had all these pictures of posing with him, and shaking his hand. Crying or Very sad Oh, and, I LOVE THE NEW MY LITTLE PONY. <3 They are fantastic, and so adult at times. Smile Whose your favorite character?

Sabbi, are you looking forward to Dead Island? If you haven't seen the trailer, you need to go on youtube right now and type it in. It's going to be like L4D meets Resident Evil. I love Silent Hill games, they are so fantastic. I love survival horror games, all of them, in general. Razz I'm such a weird girl. Are you married officially, or did you have a little ceremony? Sorry if that sounds rude, but one of my BFF is a gay boy (He rps on here, He's DevilsChef/Kibwe) and I like knowing about all this stuff. XD
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 pm

*jumps on the tell more waggon* I currently work at a sewing area, sewing handbags, blankets and stuff like that, and aslo knitting. I live in a town by the coast, with the river Glomma ending not far from my house. I like Duke Nukem the new game, and also play many games on the playstation (PS2 and PSP) and DS games, but my favs are too many to mention. I love creating charas and drawing them, which is what I spend my breaks at work to do XD.

I have two budgies as pets, because I have astma and cannot have anything with fur. (and reptiles are illegal here) I had a...not too good childhood and have escaped into my drawings and the rp's for the bigger part of my life. I went three years in art school.

I think thats it xD lovely to meet everybody too. :3
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Zabor, is Zabor your real name? If so, that's a pretty unique name. XD How long have you been drawing? Smile What did you go to Art School for (besides just Art, LOL, like what was your major)? I'm sorry you have Asthma, my neighbor's kid had asthma so bad he can't do a lot of things, and has a breathing machine he has to breathe in to twice a day. I wonder why reptiles are illegal? Usually they won't allow animals that could possibly escape in to the wild and cause mass chaos to the food chain. Isn't Norway too cold for reptiles to get loose and cause havock? (I'm kind of stupid when it comes to foreign places, American schools don't teach us about other cultures.)
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:55 pm

well my real name isnt Zabor...its Ida, one very very common name for girls here....which made school weird cus half the class had the same name XD. I went to art school because I had to choose one subject to continue with after the normal school was over for me...and art was my life line all that time and still is, though the art classes nearly broke my liking for drawing...rules and such ya know^^; My astma aint that bad, but I got allergies on the side (astma from my dad's side, allergies from mom's..) so spring, summer is bad cus of pollen and such, and winter is annoying cus of chimeny smoke. Reptiles are illegal here because the law writers here are dumb >_>;;; no, they think we cannot care for them properly, and yes, the winters here are too cold for any exotic reptiles who dont have cold. (last winter was so cold the water froze in the pipes) we've had some instances with reptiles climbing around toilets, mostly snakes and lizards. ...Norway aint well known anyway...which I guess is good XD though there are some good lookign places here.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 am

Larka: oooo! barmaid? sounds fun! :3 I've wanted to be a bartender for a while, but never had the chance to apply. x3

Kiyo: Thank you, my grandmother named me. She always wanted a Sabrina and I was the lucky one. lol yeah, my user name comes from an old Japanese god, Susano'O No Mikoto. Very Happy so it's pronounced Sue-Sawn-Oh x3 How I got San as a second name(almost litterally) was just because My dad is into anime, he has been since way before i was born, and has shown me anime since i was little. Princess Mononoke was always one of my favorites, along with Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. He called me San, and Tombo(which means Dragonfly) and still does. Then in middle school I showed Princess Mononoke to my friends, and one of them heard my father call me San at one point after the movie. Then they all started calling me that, and so did the teachers at school, and all throughout highschool. So its basically my second name, and has stuck since i was little. x3 But I go by loads of names.. lol

I moved to indiana to be with my wifey. She just happens to live in tornado alley so it was a fun little "oh btw we have lots of seriously harmful storm! 8D " but its okay lol The storms hit hard and are frequent, but they provide entertainment. So i'm not bothered by them. ^^

I love the cello, its one of my favorite instruments. :3 and the violin comes in second. lol But yeah I'll have to look up that band. I love Rasputina, they're as awesome as the Dresden Dolls though not as sex orientated. And omg Ozzy is the best! I was soooooo sad when I heard he played at Blizzcon and I missed it cuz I didn't get to go... :<

Yay Ponies! I drive my Wife nuts with them x3 hmmm... favorites.... I'd have to say Twillight, Rainbow, and Fluttershy are my top favorites. But I'm told i'm just as hyper and random as Pinkiepie at times. :3 lol but Zacora is just awesome! x3

Yes I'm excited for Dead Island, anything with zombie outbreaks is always fun! x3 It seems so sad though.. And no we aren't officially married, but going to be hopefully soon. They just made it legal in Illinois so we're saving up for an apartment and hopefully will be moving there to marry. Very Happy we've just already branded each ourselves as wives. lol

Zabor: No reptiles... that's odd.but I guess it would make sense if it's too cold for them.. I'd die in a cold place lol since i'm already a living icebox. lol
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:17 am

I did do a bit of training with my acting, I did a college course, which isn't the same as college over there, England's education system is quite different lol, but I decided not to do anymore training. Simply because I could weigh out on one hand actors that hadn't been trained and made it and the exact same amount on the other hand that had and made it, so I decided it's a luck game, if I get picked up I get picked up Smile. Also the new Doctor Who was from near my area, actually the area my dad grew up in, which is awesome! Along with that I didn't fancy getting into debt, going to drama school costs like £3,000 a year, then living costs on top of that are £10,000 at least, I do not have that money, and then with university costs rising (don't know if you've heard about England's political stuff) I do not want to be in debt until I'm about 30.

I do have a few bar maid stories Smile , let's just say there was a guy who came in once who was completely bladdered, he wouldn't listen to me and kept going on about how people my age didn't understand proper comedy, and how his girlfriend could push bike 150mph Shocked , which I doubt. Then he began to cry because early settlers in our little town got chill blanes.... Yeah that was fun lol. Being a barmaid's pretty fun tbh, but it's one of those things that you either like or you don't like, it's unsocial hours, but it's still quite social, I mean I've made great friends with the locals in my pub. I'd definitely reccomend it to try out though Susano, if you're interested Smile

I know what you mean Zabor, when I studied at school for my art exams it was awful, I found it difficult to pick up a drawing pad and draw, I just felt ill because of the pressure I was under, thus why I'm not the biggest fan of education... I went to a private school, and they're awful!!
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 am

the no reptile rule do not make sence for me really...cus we got allllll the gear we need for them here, heating lamps, big terrariums, even the food can be got here, but not the reptiles. And the summers are just warm and sunny enough for reptiles to go outside, while in the winter one can have them under the heating lamps...you can own small turtles though, if you have a reason, like me, astma, but the waiting list is like LONNNNNGGG and it is very expensive to get one.

School....I acctually try to get some more education like at school, but by law I got to wait another two years to join school again, cus Im too young for adult school and such. I hate going to classes and such but...I want to work as a marine biologist and to do that, I need much better grades than what I got....
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:36 pm

How's everybody doing?! I haven't been able to get on for a few days (camping sucks btw Smile) So I'm trying to catch up with everybody's plot lines and such.

Little bit about me, I'm 15, I live in Idaho, aaaaannnnddd role playing pretty much takes up most of my time. I love creative writing, and drawing arts for the things that go on in Misfit Pride. I have a terrible time making up my mind so I usually procrastinate till the last minute to make any kind of decision. Laughing

I'v got a question for anybody involved in the current Adjatay-hostile-take-over gig. Is there anyway we want this to play out? Do we want to let him go all dictator and win, or do we kick his trash? Because in all honesty I have absolutely no clue how to go about responding to that. Plus I'm having major writer's block so if anyone has any suggestions on where to take that, I would LOVE to hear them.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Marine Biology sounds so awesome!! If only I had the smarts for things like that Sad

Heeeyyy Naasir!!! Not sure what Kiyo's plans are with it, but I was going to suggest in our plot thread between Skylar and Naasir, that Skylar and Naasir watch Adjatay secretly, so they have proof or something, something along those lines, but I want too see where Kiyo's heading with this, because it's looking uber funz!!
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 am

XD I dont have the smarts for marine biologi...I just love animals and cannot work with animals with fur, so sea beasties is better for me. xD

ah, cant join in on plot thingies yet!*runs around*
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:33 am

Haha, don't worry Zabor, you'll get more than enough of the plot lines soon enough.

Yeah Larka, as far as the secret spy-thingy goes, I think that's a good idea. And really if you look at it they don't exactly have any other options. I'll try and post a reply to that thread later if I can finish unpacking Sad Does anyone besides me hate camping?
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah Zabor you can join soon Smile you just need to introduce your characters into the pride first Very Happy

Yes, camping sucks bum!!! Never been camping to be honest, but I just know sleeping on the floor is not for me, I like my luxuries, of a bed ^.^
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:47 am

hum....well I have noe idea on HOW to introduce them...I've never rp'ed in a forum before...so Im feeling a bit blank on it^^;

Last time I went camping I got a close up look on a wolf. We were with my class, and the teachers left the food out without packing it down and a group of half grown wolves came....we woke up and poked out heads out of the tent and got spooked by the wolves...and they got spooked by us....which made me glad it wasnt a bear. XD
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 pm

lol Yeah a bear would have been like "Ooh, more food for me!" I like wildlife and the whole nature aspect of camping, but sleeping with the creepy crawlies really puts a damper on it. I got bit by a spider and the bite itches like you wouldn't believe!

So on introducing you character, if you go to the borders thread, and just write what your character is thinking while they decide if they want in on the pride, that's pretty much your intro. Then you'll have to wait till an existing pride member finds you, and take it from there Smile It's really easy once you get a feel for how your character reacts to certain situations. Once I wrap up the thread with Larka at life tree, I'll see if I can get Naasir on a patrol.

On that note, Larka should Skylar and Naasir tell Swetse about their little spy act? Seeing as it would be nice to have a high ranking official on our side...
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 pm

I can camp, I have no trouble with it, appart from the creepy crawlies...ticks is my great fear xD Yeah a bear, which we knew also coudl come around, would have been hell I think XD our teacher paniced when she also woke and saw the wolves but they ran off, poor puppies, scarred for life I think...

well I got a slight idea for how Nawvlee would end up close to the pride in the first palce...but its just a small idea...I dont knwo how much I can write out of it. ^^; and English isnt my first language so I aint confident in it at all.....
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Really? What do you speak? I might be able to help as far as wording and stuff if that's something you're major concerned about. But I think as long as you can get the message across that's all that matters Smile
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum