The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alone or not....

2 posters

Go down

Alone or not.... Empty Alone or not....

Post  zabor Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Gero murred faintly as he headed towards his resting spot close by the migratory path of the wildebeasts, the only prey he truly knew he could catch on his own. Sighing softly he slowly looked over the plains, ears moving a bit as he felt the creeping feeling of lonliness again, one he had felt alot since he left the two legged ones. Shaking his head he growled at himself, knowing that if he only could find a pride that would accept him, he wouldnt feel alone anymore....But, as he had found out through meetings of unpleasant kinds with several prides of lions, it was not an easy thing to do.

Looking over the great plains once more he sighed and turned, heading for some pools instead, wanting some water and mabye an oppertunity to hunt something....He was getting rather hungry now.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Alone or not.... Empty Re: Alone or not....

Post  Susano Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

A dark shape trotted among the tall brown grass. The odd clicking of hoof meeting stone sounded as the dark male made no attempt to keep himself concealed. His bright green orbs surveyed ahead of him as he was lost in thought. It had been two suns since he made first contact with the one he'd been tracking. His head was raised and he stopped for a moment to catch his breath. The female called Natsumi, he learned, had asked of him a task. One he wasn't sure he could complete, but he agreed to do as she told him. Although he did not understand why or what compelled him to listen or obey her, he had. So here he was, searching aimlessly in an unknown world, for other odd lions or Tallion such as himself. He had two full moons to complete this task before he was to return.

With a sigh and plop, the dark male sat himself down. Unknowing that he was in plain sight of another.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 am

Tilting his head the large silver male stopped, spotting the dark male easily and blinking in surprise he realized, the male was just like him. Murring confused he slowly moved closer, watching the other male for a bit before letting out a low greeting, sitting down on the side of a pool close by. He did not know if the other lion was friendly or not, but he was too lonely and curious to just leave.

Watching the dark male curiously he flicked his ears, ready to fight or run if needed, his muscular body tense, tail flicking around slowly.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Torvald's ear swiveled when he heard the low greeting of another. He turned his head to look the stranger over. He let out a small huff of excitement and got to his four nearly bounding over to the silver stranger. It didn't occur to the dark male that this stranger could hurt him it he wanted to. Being so young and fresh to the world outside a race track, he didnt want to believe that another like himself would cause him harm. And the stranger didn't look threatening, so he didnt bother with caution, no being cautious would take to much time. He was limited on time at the moment.

"Ello Thar!" Torvald said as he trotted to stand near the stranger. Excitement was obvious, but he didnt mind expressing anything. He sat with a thud and bowed his head. "Name's Torvald. You?" greetings was another thing he wasn't good at, but he tried his best to sound friendly. His tail flicked happily behind him. 'how fortunate am I? only two days and I've found another like myself!' he thought.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 pm

The other's excited, and somewhat naive behavior of meeting another surprised Gero, and he smiled at the stranger as he walked over, nodding his head slowly when the other male sat down. "I am Gero....what brings you to these parts Torvald? You're like me...and we are not common cats out here..." Smiling softly he looked him over, flicking his tail before lazily stretching his front legs, though never taking his eyes of the other, friendly as he might seem, Gero had learned that one had to be careful.

Leaning his head to the side he smiled faintly, wondering if Torvald had ever learned the lessons of harsh treatment from other cats....not likely from his friendly attitude and non careful approach.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:39 am

Torvald nodded to the silvery gray male. "You are the second of our kind I've met in 3 suns. I am on a mission, I'm looking for other odd felines like ourselves. Any rogue or strange cat that needs a home." He placed a paw on his chest as if he had rehearsed this. "A pride north of here is looking for members, they are in need of help and restoration." He sighed and stood clicking his hooves as he did. "You wouldn't happen to need a home would you?" Torvalds green pupiless eyes sparkled as if he was a cub on his first hunt. His tail began to sway as if he was wagging it.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 am

Gero watched him, listening to him calmly, raisng an eyeridge as he looked the other male over. "hm...I might be needing a home...but I am not too eager to walk around with someone I do not yet know...." Watching the other male's behaviour he had to smile, watching him before standing up and stretching slowly, yawning a bit. "hm...you've met others like us?" Looking up at the other's face he smiled a bit, curious about him. "Where did you come from? and were you held by the two legged ones as well?"

He shivered at the memory of the two legged that held him, they had never been cruel to him, but also never been kind or allowed him freedom.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Torvald shook his head a bit, "Oh of course, I'm sorry I must seem a bit rude. Offering companionship before we even know each other." He nodded at both questions as he pawed at the ground a bit. "I was a famous courser. A racer. My uprights treated me fair. I am a champion. Beating even the great cheetah in speed and stamina." The dark male stood proud even though he was a bit smaller than Gero. "But that was all before I saw her.." His proud stance dropped into a slump and he plopped back down into a lazy sit. "My uprights took me to a place of fights, She was the champion there.. warding off three dogs at once! It was stunning to watch!" The dark male began to mimic fighting off dogs rolling around in the dirt, showing his youth without meaning to. "I was entranced, but then my Uprights covered the kennel and took me home." He got up and sighed. "So one day I left, I wanted to find the fighting female and ask her about us. You know, others like us! Tallions." His tail flicked at the enthusiasm. "So I went to find her, but when I got there, she was gone. so I followed her scent and tracked her all the way to here!" he stomped one of his hooves at the word here. All this enthusiasm and eccentric behavior really betrayed his age. He paused and looked at the silvery male, "What about you?"
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Gero listened, and watched as the other told his tale, nodding a bit before stretching, chuckling entertained at the younger feline's proud stance and obvious playful nature, as he showed him the fight he had seen. He nodded, chuckling low. "I see....a speedy little one you are then?" Smirking playfully at him he stood up, padding over to the water and lapping at it a bit before growling faintly, hating the thought of his own two legged masters. "My...two legged ones were anything but gentle...they kept me locked in a small room...or cage...and hurt me whenever they could....using me as a status symbol and to scare other two legged from fighting with them..." he sighed and looked down, ears fallen back, narrowing his eyes slowly. "I met a wild lion...about twenty suns ago...she told me about the free life and I escaped..."

He looked at Torvald, ears moving. "I was also looking for other lions...but they did not seem to like me much...so I am looking for those of my own...but one must be careful around strangers...you never know what they might do..."
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Torvald's ears twitched as he listened. "I haven't met anyone but a couple of cheetahs who wanted to race out here. Of course I put them to shame!" He boasted, the warning of strangers obviously didn't sink in. His tail flicked and one of his ears swiveled as he caught site of a few prey animals moving off in the distance. "Hey! If I hunt with you and help you catch something, will you come with me to at least meet the pride?" He got up slowly and crouched with his horns pointing in the direction of the prey. His hunters stance was a tad sloppy but that was to be expected.

((After the hunt we will move to Ely's board and get her to join us okay? :3 We have to hurry if we're to make it in time for the war!))
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Gero watched the younger lion boast about his speed, flashing him a smirk before pouncing, easily pinning the smaller feline down. "you need to keep that speed demon ego of yours in check if you want to help me hunt...speed is not everything when hunting prey....you must also have stealth, silence...patience....can you amanage that?" Chuckling he let the other up, flicking his tail then setting of towards the prey they were seeing, ears moving calmly as he stopped and looked back at him. "If we manage to catch something, I will come with you to the pride...but only if we can get food...." He looked at the other to make sure he got the idea before heading towards the prey, lowering himself and sneaking silently towards them, having somehow learned to keep his hooves from making too much noise.

(Thats alright XD)
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum