The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's all mine

2 posters

Go down

It's all mine Empty It's all mine

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:19 am

((Following up from: Slipping Gears...))

A smile creased his maw, causing his eyes to darken. Ever since the accident at the Misfit Mountain's den, he has been walking around relentlessly, looking at all the damages, seeing what needed to be fixed. If anyone had been watching him, he looked like a good son, a soon to be Knight for Life Tree. What a good worker he looked to be, but really, he was plotting.

Standing on the edge of a thick branch, he laid down, paws folded in front of him, a pleased look crossing his dark vision, " Look at it, Malus... It's beautiful... and It's all mine... " His ears pushed against his skull tightly, bright green eyes scanning the horizon.

" Don't be a fool, talking out loud, someone may hear you... " Whispered the creature in the back of his mind, " It's going to need a lot of work, you mind as well start leading while your Mother is away on business. Get the pride to clean faster, that flea brained Buru is a terrible leader, I haven't seen any of the Pride working since your mother left. " Hissed the creature, tempting Adjatay in to another ramble.

" You're right, Buru is a fool. He'll be better off dead. " He whispered softly to himself before the smile returned, a deep laughter filling his chest, " Soon I will be strong enough to over throw him, kill him while every one is asleep for the night. Then I will go for Naasir, and finally Swetse, they both have a strong hold on my Mother's opinions right now... "

" Buru is such a big nuisance indeed, but don't mark him so easily off your list... soon all the competition will be gone, leaving you all the room to take over. Your siblings are foolish to take you so lightly, I think you should kill them when the best opportunity rises.... Speaking of, are you worried about your Mother's new litter? "

He laughed again, shaking his head, before fixing his gaze on the Watering hole, " Of course not, they will be tiny cubs, by the time they are old enough to actually cause a threat, Mother, Father, and those in the Pride who won't bow to me, will be dead and buried. The new cubs will follow me, or die. I have to make sure that I don't breed contempt in to the Pride. Everything must be done slowly, softly, and without suspicion. "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

It's all mine Empty Re: It's all mine

Post  Larka Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm

(O.O....... Nowz joining to poke crazy Adjatay!!!)

Skylar had been trotting around the pridelands picking up debris here there and everywhere. Just generally helping out, that was what she was like, she would help and do whatever was needed to help, although she was beginning too feel a little redundant. All the males were moving the big debris, and well they got a funny when asked for help from a female, eventhough she knew she could lift just as well, maybe even better than most of them. Although Sky had given up on trying to help the stubborn mules, she decided to go for a wander, see who was around, get a good look of the actual damage. That's when she saw Adjatay ahead of her, small smile crossed her maw as she heard him talking to herself. Chuckling lightly she approached, "Not interrupting anything, am I?"
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:18 pm

He visibly stiffened hearing her voice, slowly, his head swung around, green eyes settling on her, before a forced smile creased his dark gray maw, " Skylar... A pleasure as always. " He felt the creature scratching at the back of his skull, skittering, and hissing in response to her arrival, but he tried his best not to show any emotions, " Don't you have work to do? I'm sure I saw a pile of debris close by with your name on it. " He half chuckled, and half poked at her cockily, before quickly recovering, " I jest, of course, I wouldn't dream of making a beautiful young Lioness such as yourself break a sweat. " Reverse psychology, it always worked with the stupid females, but Skylar wasn't born yesterday, she'd probably cleverly dance around him.

For a moment, he stood, swinging himself around to face her, looking around her, he noticed no one around, " It's been weird without Mother around, so quiet. She's usually so... vigilant. " He flexed his paws, claws digging deeply in to the tree's bark before sheathing themselves quietly back in to his paws, " So what brings you here? " Though Adjatay was only a few moons younger then Skylar, he felt he could easily out strength her, body, and mind. He'd just convince her to run along, and go provide help to the Pride, but he had to convince her to leave first.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Skylar bristled at his tone, and then the comment about her beauty. Unfortunately Skylar knew of her looks, her regal markings accentuated her soft features, and thus why males from all around would court her, but never win her heart. Although the way he said it, she didn't take compliments, not really, they didn't bother her, after hearing so many it was like day to day conversation, and for some reason she just knew he wasn't bothered. Not too mention the rest of the comment. Sky wrinkled her nose in aggitation, "I can break a sweat just as well as any male, not too mention my looks don't count me out of anything." She trotted round to the side of him, laying down quickly, with a slight thud, she sighed. "They won't let me. It threatens they're masculinity if they ask a female for help..." Skylar settled her head upon her paws and gazed out across the lands, absent mindedly wondering how her brother was getting on, she knew he was alright, they're electric connection had grown stronger with them being closer, and he wasn't too far away.

"I ran out of jobs to be honest..." Skylar said very plainly, still keeping an eye on the horizon, "All the small rubble's cleared, it's only large bits and the removal of bodies." Giving a quick sigh, she lifted her head and turned it to Adjatay, a smirk creasing across her maw, "I should ask you the same question really. I know you're a prince, but you're still a male, and here you are lazing about, whilst your pride struggles to deal with large debris." Her smirk only grew bigger as she teased him, "So Adjatay, may I ask what brings you here?"
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:50 am

He stared at her, a thin line of contempt creasing his features, but only very subtle, " Lazing about? Oooooh, you prissy b*tch. " He couldn't hold on to the anger he was feeling, no matter how dramatically the creature scratched at his skull to be quiet, " You have been a thorn in my side for too long now. You have no right to speak to me the way you did, I demand an apology, or I will bury you myself. " His eyes were burning with an inner fire, they began to glow like embers in a fire, they were alone, this was perfect to test his abilities he'd been harnessing lately. He got in her face, rivaling her size, " That is what a Pride is for, they are the workers, and I will remain here, to plot our next move. Every one needs a Leader who thinks, what good would I do for the Pride if I was exhausted from moving things all day? " He glared, " But of course, you wouldn't know that, since you were, and forever will be, a failure as a Princess. " A smile formed, he was almost pleased with himself, " Tell me, Skylar, what was it like watching your Mother and Father fall in battle, while you stood there like a useless Zebra foal? " It was unclear to Skylar how Adjatay knew her past, especially so intimately, but if she tried to ask, he would just smile cockily.

He had her right where he wanted her. She was alone with him, no one was within ear shot, and wouldn't be for a while due to the chores he'd been piling on the rest of the Pride. He flexed his paws again, claws piercing the ground in anticipation, they wanted to taste her blood, " So, I can only assume you are saying these things because you're jealous of my natural leading abilities. Don't worry, Skylar, You can meet your parents again, and they can tell you everything you did wrong, real soon. "

If she would attempt to run, he would freeze time to appear in front of her, and forcibly knock her back. However if she prepared to fight, he would smile confidently, and prepare himself to battle her.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Seeings as he'd taken her joke seriously, something she had not expected or intended him to do, she apologised bowing her head slightly, "I'm sorry Adjatay, but there's no need to over-react, I was only playing..." But she could see there was no stopping him, he was off on a rant. Skylar intended to sit it out, but as she watched him, and listened, things sounded wierd, [i]"Bury you myself? What a pride is for? What's going on?! Adjatay's always been a bit arrogant, but this is something else..."[/b] Then it hit her, she heard those words come from his mouth, like they had her fathers, "Hey! Who do you think you are!?!" Sky roared standing, facing him head on, he'd riled her temper, and he would get the full fury, Alpha's cub or not, "How the hell would you know what I was like as a princess!! Just because I did not bow to my fathers will to be mated off to a lion I did not love! That does not stand for what I know, and how I would rule!!" Her nose crinkled, "I don't think this is how a future Alpha should behave towards their pride, so I feel I know a little more than you!!" Once again another blow, it flashed before her eyes, her parents beaten down in an unbeatable battle. "There was nothing I could do... There was nothing anyone could do... I lost my life saving my brother and trying to save my pride..." Skylar snarled, bearing her teeth, no one would talk about her family like that. She was beginning to not like Adjatay very much, his arrogance was over-powering.

Skylar's eyes widened, suddenly it became clear, as she stared into his eyes, this wasn't him, this was evil. She shook her head in disbelief, he was going to try and kill her. She switched, within the blink of an eye she was in her spectre form, her eyes glowing yellow orbs, her pelt death black, the three scars illuminated upon her back, and a small waft of black coming from her paws, "Please tell me Adjatay, what do you do with the undead??"
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum