The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Death Touches

2 posters

Go down

Where Death Touches Empty Where Death Touches

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Her head lowered, tears staining her fur, she limped slowly up in to the canopy, it had been a week since her last litter was born, they were all healthy, and strong now. But she had received the full extent of news from Buru, and finally from her eldest. Stepping up on the branch, she looked about, before roaring loudly, " Misfits! Gather around!! "

She waited patiently for Lions to filter up under the Life Tree. It wouldn't be that long, since there were no other safe Marks right now to live in. Soon Misfit Mountains, Hidden Kingdom, and the Living Falls would be repaired, able to handle the Lions once more. However, Healing Winds was another story.

" Good morning, Misfits, I am sorry to call on you all so early in the morning. I understand chores are being fulfilled, and such. I want to announce that I have given birth to Six Healthy Cubs. They are now a week old, and going strong. If you would like to meet the new members, please come to the Alpha's den. " She smiled a little, proud of her very large, new, litter.

" Buru has informed me, that on top of the deaths I announced after the fire, more bodies were pulled from the debris yet most of them are too badly decomposed to recognize. However, One of our oldest members, who was preparing for the Elder's Rank, Aranum, was found dead in the debris around the edge of Living Falls Mark. She was a strong, loyal, and brave Member, she will be forever mourned. Her body has been buried at Soul Circle Rock, her grave marked with her symbol, and as for all High Ranking Members, she has a tall grave marker. If you wish to mourn her, please go there, her grave can not be missed. " She turned away for a moment, body shaking a bit with tears she was trying to hold back.

" Moving on, During my stay in the den to recover, I received word from my son, Adjatay, that during his patrol, he found another Senior Warrior. Nadra Akoma, one of the founding Lions, whom started this journey with me so long ago, was found murdered on our Borders! " She clearly was upset now, body shaking visibly, bleary eyes searching the horizon for some known enemy, " It's clear to us, she has been killed by a group of our own, Lions who dared cross our borders, and murder a senior warrior! " She stomped her front paw heavily on the tree branch, " My friends, I declared war on the neighboring Pride, do you see why now? They are monsters, we must avenge Nadra, and stop these murders! " Her voice carried over the pride lands, irritated, " I will be gathering Warriors, Nine battle-ready Members to join me, when I am well, to attack the Neighboring Pride. Two of you will chase the buffalo in to the Misfit Pride lands, the rest of the Pride, when the stampeding Buffalo come, you must Hunt as if you've never hunted before. The Buffalo won't have enough food to settle down for long, take what you can before they leave. "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Where Death Touches Empty Re: Where Death Touches

Post  Naasir Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 pm

((with people possibly coming to visit the cubs, are they old enough to start rping yet? I don't want to start premature, but would like to start developing Lily's personality a bit before big brother starts crashing the party Smile))
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 am

(( The cubs are too young for conversation, but you can start role playing just small actions, nothing major. Give it another week before they start to go adventuring. Very Happy ))
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum