The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winged arrival....

2 posters

Go down

Winged arrival.... Empty Winged arrival....

Post  zabor Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 am

A soft, annoyed growl rose from the large winged feline as he made his way across the plain, shaking rain of his wings and otu of his mane. Looking at the sky he growled, barring his teeth...he HATED getting wet...getting soaked was even worse. Shaking his head again he headed for some trees he could see, shaking his wings several times while walking. For the first time since he escaped from the human, he truly missed having a roof to hide under. Blinking he snarled at himself for that thought, knowing he was much better of in the wild than with his human master.

He sighed slightly, looking at the sky again, this time, his eyes were soft, and sad. "Sister...." He muttered, then looked around swiftly, not wanting to be caught of guard by anyone. He worried for his sister, knowing she had escaped too...the soft hearted, kind female wouldnt survive in the wild lon on her own. Owiti growled, hoping she was okay, and that he could find her soon.

Looking around when he reached the trees he shook himself and flopped down, seeing nobody around for now he decided to rest in the dryer area, waiting for the rain to end.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Winged arrival.... Empty Re: Winged arrival....

Post  Naasir Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Naasir was making his rounds, patrolling the Southern border of Living Falls. Knowing this edge of the territory butted up right against the enemy pride's land, he was being exceedingly cautious. Being half leopard had it's advantages, as it enabled him to climb straight up most of the rain forest's gigantic trees. He used the network of limbs and branches to patrol over the forest floor. This would allow him to spot unexpected company before they spotted him.

His tactic proved successful, for after leaping from one tree to another, he heard the undergrowth stir below him. Backing up against the mammoth tree's trunk, he peered at the ground, and sighed in relief. Wings poked out of the shrubbery, so he assumed it was Kalani, the only winged lion in the territory. He called out a friendly greeting, curious as to why he was out by the border's without notifying the Living Fall's Knight.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Owiti blinked awake from his doze by a voice and tensed, looking around nervously for a bit before seeing the other feline in a tree...thoguh currently only seeing the glow of the other cat's spirit, or life energy. Murring faintly he slowly stood up, looking at Naasir slowly as he moved back, into the rain again but out of attack range of the other feline, his wings slowly spreading nervously. He didnt know how a lion could climb so well, or why he had those colors, but he did not want to get too close by accident.

Taking a half step back he looked the other over, seeing that his spirit was not that of an evil one. Sighign a bit he sat down, eyes staring at the other cat. "Who're you?" Not bothering about thinking he was in a territory he kept his eyes on Naasir, his tail flicking around, thinking the other was a loner, like himself.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Naasir let out a startled hiss as he saw the lion was definitely NOT Kalani. He flicked his tail in annoyance at the intruder's question, didn't he realize he was in HIS territory?

"It would be more appropriate for me to ask you that question, friend. You are treading on claimed ground. My name is Naasir, and I speak for Alphas Aurora and Adwin-Badru. Who are you, and what is your business in our pride's territory?" He shook vigorously, trying to shake the water from his pelt. The rains were moving in quickly, and he hoped to get the encounter over with before the torrential sweeps of water started coming down.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Owiti flapped his wings lazily as he watched the other feline, seeming not bothered by the other's reaction at all before frowning annoyed. "Well how should I know? these borderlands are so burned and wet right now you cant smell yourself...let alone territorial markings anywhere..." Looking at the other he also shook his fur a bit, annoyed at the water on himself. "My name is Owiti...Im traveling...mostly just traveling but also searching...but what for i dont think is anything you should bother with....it certanly aint here..." looking over the lands he tilted his head, eyes narrowing as he looked at the other. "you're not like other lions I've met....and it seems this pride land is full of such....non normal lions...."

Watching Naasir he chuckled, smiling teasinly at him. "which, frankly, is a relief....to see that one aint alone..."
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 pm

The leopard listened to the newcomer intently, and as he finished speaking, Naasir realized he had taken an instant liking to the male's honest and open manner. It was a relief to not have to guess what Owiti's intentions were, and it took a little pressure of the pounding in his head.

"I apologize for the lack of markings, Owiti. You're right of course, what with the rainy season on its way, it's hard to keep them marked." He studied the lion for a moment, then nodded to himself. "You obviously hate the rain as much as I do, come, sit and wait out the rain in our dens for a while, then you can be on your way. But I will say, if it's a place to call home you are looking for, Owiti, you can come and meet the Alphas and ask to join the pride. We're not very picky." he chuckled to himself, enjoying this non-confrontational encounter. "Whatever the case, it can wait till this downpour stops. I'd very much rather be dry and warm than out here patrolling."
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Nodding slowly he shook his thick mane again, murrign annoyed at the wetness he could now feel against his skin. Smirking he looked at Naasir and chuckled, nodding. "appology accepted..." chuckling he stretched then nodded, huffing at the rain. "where I come from, rain is just as bad as here...I've just had places to avoid it when it came.." Watching him he blinked then nodded, smiling openly for the first time since...since he had been sold. His smile instantly faded at that thought and he looked down before looking at the other

"A home?...you dont even know me Naasir....I could just be a very good liar you know..." chuckling he flapped his wings before jumping out of the worst rain, shaking himself hard. "mabye we can continue this someplace dry?" Looking at him he smiled, waiting for the other to show the way.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:09 pm

((wanna jump over to Living Falls dens? I'll go ahead and make the thread... Our poor mark is empty of posts!Smile))
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 pm

(sounds okay for me XDXD, go ahead)
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down