The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

accidental arrival....

3 posters

Go down

accidental arrival.... Empty accidental arrival....

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:15 pm

(here goes nothing^^; )

Nawvlee growled to himself, following a large zebra stallion, one he had been hunting for the past three days. Muttering angry words of the herbivore's stubborn escape from his first attack three days earlier he watched the zebra stagger and half jump around, his venom now clearly working on the plant eater. Huffing, he let his hunger decide, and raced towards the horse suddenly, closing the gap between them in three leaps, pouncing onto the stallion's back and biting onto the neck, right above the shoulders.

The zebra though, was not as weakened as he had thought, and thrashed wildly about, , making the attept to chew more venom into it hard. After three spins and jumps, Nawvlee flew off and landed hard a few feet from the herbivore, grunting as he sat up, feeling his right shoulder being very sore. Cursing low he turned his head then grinned to himself, seeing the zebra laying on the ground.

Leaping over he grabbed the zebra's throat, wanting to finish it of faster, so the sounds the stallion made wouldnt attract other predators. After 15 minutes he slowly let go, panting a bit and looking around, checking for anyone who might take his prey before starting to eat, having no idea he had accidentaly entered a pride territory.

(is that any good?)
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

accidental arrival.... Empty Re: accidental arrival....

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:28 pm

(( Yeah that's fine, unfortunately for you, I'm online right now, and my bitchy Adjatay is making his patrol, so, I apologize out of character for his rude behavior. Smile ))

The brightly colored Lion trotted along the border, before catching the scent of an intruder. Muscles flexed, claws dug deeply in to the ground below him. He wouldn't let any other Lions come in to his territory. It wasn't his yet, but soon, he'd have no one higher then him to tell him otherwise. A deep evil grin pulled across his facial features, he raced up, before suddenly smelling blood. That smile turned in to a frown, he jumped over the hillside and came face to face with the intruder. Roaring loudly, he prepared for battle, " Intruder! You have crossed the Border in to enemy territory, and spilled our prey's blood! We're in a time of hunger, can't you see the burned ground and trees? A massive fire has wiped out everything, and you DARE, come in to OUR PRIDE LANDS, and kill what little prey we have left! " He moved closer, trying to slowly back him up away from the prey, " Beg for your life, cower back, before I strike you down like the Zebra you killed. " He flexed his paws, ready to strike if the Lion came towards him. He wanted this intruder to leave, and let him take the kill back to the Pride.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm

(oh just perfect XD two rude dudes in one spot xDXD)

Nawvlee jumped up at the other lion's words and roared in fury, snarling at him. "Back off yoruself asshole, I've hunted this blasted zebra for three days...it is MY kill, not yours...I didnt see the boundaries because the marks are burned away...check your facts before acting all Im right and mighty..." Growlign the multy colored lion got between his prey and the other lion, barring his teeth and showing the bright colors in his mouth, since they normally warned others that he wasnt to mess with.

Though, the other lion didnt look normal either, so he kept his guard up high, not wanting to get caught by surprise by any tricks the other might have up his sleeve.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Glaring at the Lion, he bared his teeth as well, " I don't care where, or how long you walked from, if you kill prey that crosses our Borders, it's officially our Prey. " he snarled back. For a second he looked back toward Life Tree, giving a small roar of a call, before turning back, waiting for more Warriors, " You don't know what you're messing with, intruder, and you should just turn yourself around right now. " A smile creeped over his face, how strange, Adjatay always found the worse moments to laugh. The small creature inside his brain yanked on his emotions, causing him to go blindly in to situations he would normally run from.

" So, I'll say it again... GET... OUT... " Leaping forward, he swiped for the other Lion's maw, if he would back away from the blow, Adjatay would back up, not wanting to get too close for too long. He wasn't sure how strong of an opponent he had, and didn't want to suddenly go foolishly close.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:58 pm

The colorful lion growled loudly. "you have no honor do you? isnt a war begining here because a pride did exactly what YOU are doing now?" frownign he barred his teeth and tensed, flexing his claws slowly. "I...AM...NOT...LEAVING...MY...KILL!" Nawvlee tensed at the roar before raising an eyebrow at the smile before blinkign at the paw coming towards his face, and on reflex he bit deep into the paw comign at his face, snarlign loudly, but trying to avoid getting too much venom into the bite, just enough to make the other lion sick...mabye that would teach him a lesson.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:12 pm

(( Sorry but, unless he can read minds, he wouldn't know about the war, it's not a huge thing yet, the only people who know about the war are those who attended Aurora's meeting underground in the Life Tree. Plus, if he knew we were having a war, wouldn't he know we have a border he crossed too? XD I'm just going to pretend I never saw the statement. ))

Adjatay saw the mouth opening to bite him, and he quickly pulled his paw back towards himself out of the jaws. Snarling, he backed up, flexing his paw lightly, " You tried to bite me on the paw? You have not been trained in the art of war have you? " He shook his head, " I didn't realize what a sad creature I'm up against. " Circling him slowly, he looked about the Lion's body for a weakness. He knew there would be one, there was always a weakness somewhere. Without much pause, he leaped at him again, this time, if Nawvlee didn't move away from the kill, he was going to get a vicious slashing, which would result in some deep wounds. However, if he did move away, no harm would be done to Nawvlee at all.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 pm

((Dropping Naasir in here, hope you don't mind Smile))

Naasir was just about to go and visit the Alpha's new litter when he heard a roar by the border. Someone on patrol must have found an intruder... wasting no time, he ran to help his comrade, whoever it was, fight off the rogue.

Upon arriving at the border, though, Naasir's stomach plumeted. It was Adjatay, facing off with a brightly colored male. He didn't want to be alone with the Prince, but couldn't run from such a blatant threat. He roared, trying to get the lions' attention.

"What is going on? All lions found on the border are to be brought back to life tree for judgment, Adjatay. Good work on catching a prey thief, though." He padded up beside the lion, seeing if he was injured. "Do you need a healer?" he asked, fur bristling. As much as he disliked the prince, Naasir could not let a fellow pride member die, or neglect their injury. He growled low at the enemy lion, who was standing in front of a zebra carcass.

"Killing prey on enemy territory is a death wish! And now you have injured one of our finest? We might have let an accidental crossing of our borders slide, but in a state of war like this, we can take no chances. More warriors will be on the way in a manner of minutes. If you fight, you WILL die. Come quietly back to Life Tree, and you may be spared. It is your choice..." He let fire dance across his claws, just to emphasize that their was no escaping from here alive, and waited for the male to respond.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

(( I don't mind, I was hoping others would jump in, if it's Adjatay by himself he'd derp a lot since I don't expect him to make anything easy on anyone XD ))

Hearing the roar, he paused, turning to look at Naasir. He was good at keeping himself cool in the face of others, he looked at him calmly, but the look of slight irritation was there, he was clearly displeased with the Zebra being killed on their land, " I know where to take him, but I can't exactly carry him or anything. He's very hostile, and refuses to leave the prey. " Growling toward the intruder, he shook his head, " Stubborn fool, I already told him I'd have to kill him if he didn't back down. "

He looked at Naasir with a small smirk, " No, I'm alright, but he's going to need a Healer if he keeps this up. " He turned back to the intruder, letting the fellow Knight take care of things, he'd play a back up role on this patrol, after all, Naasir now had the same Title as him, they were equals, for now.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:41 pm

(sorry sorry^^; )

Nawvlee snarled at the other lion male and reared his head towards him, slashing after the other with his horns this time, growling loudly. "I was raised in the wilderness by my brother, my pride was destroied long ago." Murring he looked towards the newcomer, frowning at the colors first then at the flames, growlign loudly at the new one as well. "PARDON ME! but it aint my fault the prey I've been hunting ran INTO this terriroty....it is not somethign I can control..." snorting he suddenly sat down on the side of the zebra, eyes narrowing, barring his brightly colored mouth again. "seems you PRIDE lions are all rude unconciderate people eh? besides...you cannot eat this meat..even if I leave it." watching them he smirked, knowing he had a true strenght here.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Narrowing his eyes at the colorful intruder, he growled, " You could have easily scared the Zebra back out of our territory. " He looked to Naasir to make a decision, but he couldn't help a few words escaping himself out of anger, " Not only has he taken prey from our mouths but now he's playing games with us. " Turning back to the intruder, he growled, " Why can't we eat it? What is wrong with it? " He already knew the hungry Lions back at the Life Tree were too crazed to make a proper sentence on this Lion, they hadn't had a fresh meal that could fill their bellies in so long. They were starting to become Hyena brained, easily fueled in to a blood frenzy at any sign of meat. They actually were quite embarrassing to watch, he found himself hiding away from the Marks, busying his own hunger with rounds of patrols.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Nawvlee grinned then showed the bright colored insides of his maw again, chuckling low. "Simple...same reason I tried to bite your paw....my bite is poisonous....that is why I couldn't chase the zebra back...it would never make it back across the borders anyway..." flicking his tail he murred, watching them calmly. "and since I've bitten it many times now...the meat holds the poison...which is dangerous even to lions if one ain't careful...." Watching them he thought about how to go about this, wondering if he should come with an idea, though he feared the...royal blooded first aggressor would never listen, so he turned his head towards the second lion, tilting his head slightly, not fearing his neck being exposed, his horns protecting the main upper and lower half, where the more vulnerable parts was.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:14 pm

He glared at the male, hissing lightly, " You're a curse on this Pride. You have no use here, if you hunt, you poison the Pride. " He looked, a little fearfully to Naasir, " How are we going to explain this to the Pride? 'Accept this new member, he will poison all the meat he touches, and potentially poison you in a training battle session'? " He huffed angrily, he was too bull headed to see any good coming out of this situation. He stomped his paw angrily, " He's gone and ruined the zebra, we can't bring it back to the Pride, they will get overwhelmed seeing food, and jump on it. We won't be able to even have them sniff it. " If one was to think about this, it was a really big dilemma, wasted meat was bad, that was now one less prey in the territory, and now they had to get rid of this carcass, all parts of it were now tainted.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

The young leopard listened as the conversation jumped from Adjatay to the intruder, and then back again. They both seemed to be waiting on him to make a move, whether it was to attack or back down, he couldn't tell. Adjatay was noticeably calmer than he had been during their confrontation at life tree, which left him a little confused, but Naasir decided to just go with the situation, and do what needed to be done.

"Whether the meat is edible or not is no longer the problem. A decree has been set by our Alpha Aurora to detain any intruders and bring them in for judgement." his proud demeanor softened a bit. He knew how the lion must feel, being alone and running into a full-fledged pride. "If you wish, and Aurora and Adwin think you worthy, you may have a chance at a home here, in the pride lands. You don't have to walk the road alone. Come with us, and give us no reason to hurt you, then we can get back to our lives, and you may have a new one. I promise if you oblige no harm will come to you through either of our paws." at this he gave a stern nod to Adjatay, hoping the hot-blooded youth would agree to the terms he had set.

Naasir listened to Adjatay's comments about the poison intently, for this was a definite problem. "I understand your concern, Prince, but the judgement lies with your parents. As for the meat, he can dispose of it." he now addressed the newcomer, his tone unwavering. "This carcass was killed on pride territory, and seeing as you are the only one who can consume it, you will be responsible for it's disposal. However, you must not partake of any of the meat." just then an idea struck him, and he whispered excitedly to the Prince, "He can take it to the enemy pride's land, that way if they eat it, it will weaken them, and make the attack that much more succesful!"
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Tilting his head again Nawvlee listened to them, eyes narrowing before smirking a bit. "well if that is how you see it..." looking at Naasir he smiled, nodding. "if I may...there is a heard of zebra across the boundary, on the other side of the small river....they're of the same herd my kill came from....there are no lions on that particular land and you could send hunters there...just a sugguestion...and as for the 'poisoned' meat...I can easily fix it all to be edible...but you decide what you wish to do...not a traveling rogue as me..." watching them both he looked at the prince then the other male, tail flicking calmly behind him.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:12 pm

He smiled at Naasir, liking this comment he had just made, " Yes, this is a clever idea, you are very cunning, Naasir. Weaken the enemy, in war time, everything is fair, after all, they killed Nadra like a pack of stupid Hyenas. " He shook his head at the thought, remembering Nadra's battered corpse. He turned back to the intruder, " Zebra? They must have run off, if there was fresh meat dancing around here in our burned pride lands, the Pride would have smelled it. Besides, After what happened with the Alpha and traveling companions, no one is allowed on the borders without permission, I don't think Aurora would send Hunters out by themselves. " He snorted a little, turning around to look at Life Tree, " Well, Naasir, it's up to you what we do with the meat, we can't just leave it here for someone to stumble on, imagine the trouble we'd be in. "

He looked at the ground, noting the tiny green grass shoots starting to reform after the devastating fire ripped through the pride lands about a month ago. The rainy season was helping everything along, and as he thought this, the sound of Thunder rolled over the land, before long, a large dark cloud mass put out the sun, the swishing of heavy rain coming from distant lands, " Naasir, the Rain is coming, we need to get back to Life Tree. Make a decision, do we go with the intruder to put the meat in enemy territory, abandon the meat and go to Life Tree, or have him bring it with us? "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Naasir was taken off guard by Adjatay's praise, but nevertheless made up his mind. He looked at the intruder, then spoke quickly, as a wind was picking up. The leopard didn't want to be caught in the middle of a monsoon out in the open.

"Grab as much of the Zebra as you can, and follow us. We'll dump it to the south, for I don't know if I trust that you can fix the damage you've done to this meat, and I won't take chances of killing someone in the pride. After that is finished, you will follow us to life tree..." with that he nodded to Adjatay, not wanting to be open and in front of the suspicious lion.

((Where do you want to jump to now? Do we just presume the meat was dropped off, and go back to Life Tree with Nawvlee?))
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:15 pm

Nawvlee nodded slowly as they spoke, smiling a bit. "show the way then." Flicking his tail before leaning down and grabbing the zebra by the spine, lifting it up and looking at them, waiting for them to show the way to where they wanted the meat dumped.

(I cant find more to say...and up to you where we jump now^^)
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 pm

(( Alright, let's all jump to this thread here, and pretend the meat was taken, and dropped off: Click here! ))
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down