The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday: Rainy Season feast

+2
DarkBeautySauda
WolvenRemorse
6 posters

Go down

Holiday: Rainy Season feast Empty Holiday: Rainy Season feast

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:34 pm

The sun had just began to disappear behind the Mountains in the distant, dark clouds shielded them all from sight, and soon the familiar sound of Thunder rolled over the Pride lands. Common with the Rainy season, storms would frequently move in, rain was always close behind the thunder. But that didn't matter tonight, because tonight was the night of the Rainy Season feast.

Alpha Aurora and Adwin had given orders that all who were free to do so, must go out, and bring back dead wood from all across the Pride lands. It was piled up high under the safety of the Life Tree, but not close to the base. The Hunters were sent out, each team bringing home at least one Water Buffalo. A few experienced Warriors were sent out to collect water inside giant leaves, which were brought back and poured in to shells from the Coast line.

The scene was set, and all it needed now was the final touches. Beneath the tree, in the darkness, began an orchestra of Fire flies, they were seeking shelter from the pelting rains, and Life Tree's new leaves were perfect. The party began, laughing, jokes, stories, eating, and drinking. On cue, Alpha Aurora asked all those with Fire abilities to light the tall stack of dead wood. It went up immediately, casting brilliant light in to the party, giving everyone a sense of comfort, and warmth during this affair.

" My friends, Tonight we are gathered here to celebrate, and give our Blessings to Star Pride, Thank you for watching over us during the hard drought this season. Not to mention, Thank you for letting us escape the Brush Fire, which almost destroyed all of us. We have lost a lot of friends to that event, but we have been damaged, and grown stronger! " She motioned up at Life Tree, whose leaves were blinking with fire flies, and protecting them from the rain, " Even our greatest treasure, Life Tree, was affected, but shrugged off the damage. She has grown new leaves, and once again protects another generation from the Harsh elements. Thank you Star Pride, for bringing the Rainy Season just in time. Tonight we will be happy, and bask in the glow of unity, we can face anything, as long as we do it together. " She smiled to her Pride, and motioned for them to continue on with their partying, rejoining her cubs as they played with the others. Curling up with a good piece of water buffalo and chowing down.

(( Everyone feel free to comment, role play, whatever. This is open for everyone. If you want to make a speech, feel free! Smile ))
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Holiday: Rainy Season feast Empty Re: Holiday: Rainy Season feast

Post  DarkBeautySauda Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Hakim stood off to the side, his spirits high with excitment and joy. Huddled under him were the two cubs Sidaley and Colbalt. He, hadn't yet been able to talk to Alpha Aurora about them yet but that could wait. Or she'd notice them now and talk to him. He wasn't sure which would be best. With a sigh he nudged the cubs out of the rain and towards the warmth of the fire.
DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 am

Nawvlee watched the pride from the spot he had settled in, away from the main grouping of the pride members and closer to the rain than the fire, as he was uncertain how to act around all the other lions, having only grown up with his brother he did not know how to act around the others, his tail flicking as he watched the pride celebrate, smiling a bit before chewing on a water buffalo leg, his uncertanty about others showing each time anyone came close to him, as he would lift his head and watch them, slightly nervously.

Sighing low he stretched out a leg and put his head down on it, resting his chin on the leg with his horns on each side of the leg....the only true way he could rest his head, and he smiled, spotting the cubs playing around the fire.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:25 am

The Prince stalked out of the Life Tree entrance, his eyes ablaze with contempt. He hated all the noise, all the excitement. He wanted to smash every single cub who jumped by him squealing and laughing. His claws flexed dangerously as he shifted legs looking for somewhere to go, something to do. Spotting the kills, he moved close, tearing off a good size chunk, before pulling it off to the side. He laid down, tearing in to the meat, trying to ignore the high energy floating through the air.

" It's maddening, isn't it, Prince? All these damned fools, bouncing around like Spring Foals. "

" Indeed it is. " He muttered to himself under his breath before taking a mouthful of prey. Once he swallowed, an eerie grin creased his face, " Spring Foal... Who are ready for the Predators to snatch them up. The fools can have their Festivities for now... but they can't deny the inevitable... " He chuckled to himself dangerously, like he was on the verge of losing his mind at that moment, and enjoying the ride.

" You are very right, Prince. Have you noticed that smell? The smell of fear, and anxiety floating by? Look at your Mother, she is absolutely BESIDE herself! It's a delicious smell! Take a big breath of it, Prince, we shall feed off of her agonizing mind tonight. But then, only in four days time, we shall be bathing in the blood of our enemy instead!! Then your mother's fears will come true, she will fall on the battlefield! With your father as weak as he is, he is not fit to rule!! It's magnificent! "

For a moment, just a moment, the Prince's eyes were masked with horror, his face dropped, " Fall on the Battlefield? How... My mother would never... "

The creature laughed in his mind, scratching at the back of his brain in excitement, causing the Prince to wince painfully, but the scratching stopped, and the voice continued, " She will simply have an accident... An accident that will cost her, her life. But, remember, Prince, you must be wary of prying eyes. You must strike her at a moment she is not being watched. Perhaps in the most heated moment in battle, but quickly move on to the enemy, pretend you never saw a thing. " The creature's laugh rang in his head.

The Prince looked frightened, and he was, for the future. But as quickly as the moment of clear thinking came, it disappeared, and the smile returned, " Yes, things are falling right in to place... "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:35 am

The young Princess hopped, and jumped between the Lions as they danced around. She had a big grin on her face, so happy to have a positive moment to feel happy again. She bounced up to her mother, and father, whom sat together eating a Water Buffalo chunk, " Hi Mommy, Daddy " Her little head tipped, seeing the fright in her Mother's eyes, and she stopped, moving to lightly nuzzle her forehead in to the older female's, " No worries mommy, tonight is a good night. " With prompt from her Father, she bounced away.

However this bouncing took her to a new muse, she enjoyed meeting everyone, and saying hello, but her brother looked concerned as well. When she was about to bounce up to him, he looked to their mother, and she noticed the two cubs under him. Tipping her head, she figured it was best to leave him be, he looked like he had something important to talk about to their Mother. So she bounced by, with a smile, " Hello Hakim! Happy Rainy Season! " She bounced away giggling to herself.

Soon she was bouncing up to Nawvlee, a big smile on her face. The young Princess was about a Teenager's age now, no longer the tiny cub who was always getting in to trouble. She moved toward him, before stopping a few feet away, " Hi! My name is Itzel, It's a pleasure to meet you. " She giggled to herself, the very bubbly young Lioness moved closer, " You have very pretty fur, I wish I was really colorful like you. " Her mane was adorned with shiny stones, feathers, and shells from the Coastline.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:44 am

Nawvlee looked slightly startled when the princess came up to him before nodding slowly to her, flicking his tail slightly. "Im Nawvlee...nice to meet you." Looking at her curiously he gave a soft smile, sitting up slowly. "your fur is lovely just as it is lass....and better camuflage than mine." He stretched slightly, still somewhat nervous about being around one of the alpha's cubs, keeping his head low and avoiding eyecontact. He looked over at the fire, ears flicking slightly, half closing his eyes. "I've never seen so much....fun and friendly behaviour before...." He cast a glance at her, ears flicking slightly.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:01 am

She giggled to herself, spinning around to look at her fur, " I don't want to camouflage, I would rather stand out. " She smiled at him, before looking back at all the dancing Lions, they were quite loud, and happy, but she was used to this, " This is what it is normally like. It's a shame that a lot of the new comers haven't seen the Pride in a better situation... The Brush Fire really started a chain reaction of sadness. We used to to have a lot of good times together, but when the Fire killed a lot of the Senior Members, I think Mom-- I mean, Alpha Aurora, felt too sad to do anything... "

She turned back to him with a cheerful smile, her tail flicking lightly behind her, " But don't worry, I think all the bad things have passed us. From now on you will see a better working Pride, because when we are happy, we work better. " She looked at him closely, noting he was not looking at her, " Do your eyes hurt? You won't look at me... " She tried to get really close to look him in the eyes, she was a really strange girl, " Where do you come from, by the way? What was your home like? Did you have Alphas, or were you the Alpha? Did something happen to your Pride? How long have you been by yourself? Do you have any family? What do you like to do for fun? " She laughed a little, backing away to give him space, " Sorry, I ask too many questions... " She looked apologetic while she laughed at herself.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 am

Chuckling a bit Nawvlee watched her, smirking slightly. "but you DO stand out princess....jsut not the same way as me...as all the pride members stand out in their own unique way, so do you....color have nothing to do with it...its your spirit that glows through." He looked over the lions as well, nodding to her words slowly. "Sorrow is as deadly as any flame....it can snuff out one's will to live, or to do anything...but it seems to me like the pride works well now...not that I'd know...never been in such a pride before..."

He kept his eyes away from her then chuckled, looking at her slightly. "I am not looking at you, princess, because direct staring if often seen as a threat or challange and also can be rude...as far as i know i mean..." He blinked before giggling at all her questions, flicking his tail. "hum, lets see...I came from the far south, a place without the lush lands you have here, my home, from what I remember, was only a large dry plain, with only grass and wildebeast for miles, we did not have alphas as it was only me, my brother and my parents, my parents were killed when I was little and my brother raised me..."

He looked down for a bit, trying not to remember how it happened before smiling at her. "I've been alone for around three rainy seasons....and my brother, who was my only family, was killed by buffalo after a damage to his shoulder, inflicted by a huge male lion, made him too slow to escape. And I do a few things for fun...but Im pretty sure your mom wont have me talk about such...not very 'princess' games."

He laughed with her and stood up, stretching slowly, flexing his claws. "I dont mind lass, you're the first I've spoken too since I was accepted in here...appart from when I said I'd go with Alpha Aurora to war..." He looked at her, smiling faintly. "What about you, princess, what do you do for fun?"
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:57 pm

She laughed a little, letting it echo along with the other's noises, " Looking someone in the eye is a sign of respect here. It lets the person you know you are not lying, and your intentions are good. Plus, we know you are paying attention when we speak to you! " She laughed again, watching him sit at weird angles trying not to look her in the eye, " I'm surprised that others don't look in the eye... That must be very awkward. "

Hearing about his life, she frowned a little, " I'm sorry about your parents, and your brother. I'm sure they were all good Lions, since they brought you in to our world. " She smiled a little, though a twinkle of sadness still remained, " Star Pride must have great plans for you, after everything you went through, and then joining us... It must be fate. "

Hearing that he liked to play games that weren't princess games made her intrigued, curiosity now becoming too much to handle, " What do you mean? I want to hear about them! " She got really close to him again, begging, pawing at his paws lightly, " Come on! Tell me! I want to hear them! Don't worry about Mo--Aurora, she has lots of other things to do, and a new litter of cubs to deal with, she's not worried about me. " She whined lightly, continuing to paw at him, " I like to collect shiny things, rocks, bones, feathers, and shells! My den in the Tree is really pretty with everything I've collected, but who cares about that, I want to hear about these not-princess-games. " She was going to be hard to deal with now that he'd kept a secret. Wink
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Nawvlee tilted his head, flicking his tail and looking at her curiously, smiling faintly. "Last time I looked another lion into the eyes I got a beating....though I beat the other one up as well...its how other prides does it...even rogues...its how life is outside this haven of a pride you got, princess. It is not awkward at all...just the silent rules around other lions."

He smiled a bit at her words and shrugged, stretching. "I care not much for what the Starpride wants or plan...I make my own path....though now it is with your pride....though I think it will take looooong before I feel truly at home here...been on the move for most of my life...it is odd to be in one place..." He looked around slowly, smiling a bit. "one thing I like here is the great hunting....though I have yet to find my favorite prey..."

Looking at her he giggled, standing up and padding a bit away, grinning teasingly. "no no no princess...cant tell ya...that'd be asking for you to try it, and without experience that could be...well....dangerous." Smiling he watched her, having a feeling he just fuled her curiousity.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Swetse sat with his daughter and his sister, watching festivities commence. He was so proud and happy to finally be celebrating once more, it reminded him of when Aranum threw her party, and he, as a cub, played with all his friends, creating a boyband, dancing with electric all night long. He chuckled softly at his memories, as they danced past his mind. Although who knew back then that he'd be there now, alone. It hit him quite hard, in his growing up years he'd actually begun too see all his friends and himself growing old together, have cubs at the same time, watching them play happily together as they once had, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be, well Nishati and Neo were still here, and that lightened his thoughts, but by god did his miss Xavion, they were best friends, and he'd never had so much fun with anyone before. Swetse settled his head down on the ground just next too a lump of fresh buffalo Skylar had gotten for him and sighed, he didn't want to be sad at this occassion, but he couldn't help having slightly upset feeling, this was the only time he'd stopped since the brush fire, he hadn't even really mourned Daradea's death, as he was barrelled into fatherhood and hunting for food, a Rookship and now war, it was becoming apparent he was finding things too concentrate on to numb the pain and loss in his heart. Now was not the time too spiral down into depression, so he wouldn't, he would enjoy the festivities and bask in happy remembrance, but he knew it would take him a little while too become comfortable socializing, he hadn't done it for so long.

Skylar picked up on her brothers feelings. She knew this would happen, he would begin to recoil into his shell because he was alone, and memories were too much. Skylar knew her brother too well. With a sigh she bent down too Lotola who was pawing at her fathers face for attention, "Hey, Lotola, Pich, Kamaria, Khalil and Kato are over there playing, why don't you go and join them?" Sky motioned for her neice too join her friends, who were also like siblings to her. She just knew Swetse needed some quiet time before he felt ready too join in, "Eat your buffalo..." Skylar murmered too Swetse before padding across to see who was about, then she caught sight of Itzel, she'd grown so much. "Itzel....." Skylar called softly taunting, she didn't know if her friend would hear her, and she didn't want to full on take over her conversation.

Lotola had been sat between her dads paws, until he had taken to staring far away, he did that sometimes, he became lost in his thoughts, and she knew she wouldn't be able to get him too pay attention. As Swetse slumped himself down, Lotola pawed at his face, "Daaaad, daddy, daaaad..." She droned on, giggling like a young cub does, this usually happened when he came back to the den before he went too sleep, after a long day patrolling and keeping an eye on all the marks. Lotola knew as he was the only Rook, he was the Alpha's second, and with none of the other marks having a Rook her daddy did all he could too look out for everywhere and everyone. She could tell by the general feelings of others that something bad was happening, but as a cub it didn't affect her, so she'd just brush off these feeling she hit on. As her auntie Skylar beckoned her away she trotted over to Kamaria and Pich, bypassing the twins, as they were already hoverring in mid air, trying to freak her out. "Hey Kam, Pich, what's the hap?" Lotola questioned, in a way her father would have done when he was a cub.

Kamaria had been pretty bored since getting to the party, she was trying to spot some of her newly found friends, family bored her now, Khalil and Kato were floating about using their wings, staring at random lions, with their eyes that felt like they bored into your soul, and Pich, being the nervous gem he was, was just happy playing with Nishati's tail as it flipped about. He was always happier beside his parents. Nishati and Neo were happily tucking into their buffalo. As soon as Lotola came bounding over to her Kam's little eyes lit up, yeah Lotola was pretty much family to her, but now she slept in her father and Auntie's den, not with her family, so she saw less of her, "Not much, watching the twins freak the world out, and Pich be a mummy and daddy's boy. Say, you seen any other cubs around?"

Nuru padded around the party, smiling at all the lions she saw, at least their numbers were growing once more, eventually the pride would yeild like it once did, and it was always nice to have a party. It took her back to the time when Kay proposed too her, she chuckled at the memory of how nervous he was. That was the beginning of her new life really, and this was the beginning of a new generation for the pride. Her friends were pretty much gone now, her cubs, Kay. Although those old wounds were beginning to heal, she'd spent a long time without Kay, that was just her life. She sat down next to the fire she helped light, quite happy next to the warmth it emitted, eventhough it wouldn't be long before she could hold herself back from the rain...

(Been reading old threads at the old forum, memorieeessss!!!)
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Koji trotted out of Life tree as the festivities went on, his mother padded right behind him. He was so excited about the celebration he was almost shaking. His first celebration! A big fire, food, drink, laughter, what could be better? He trotted next to his mother until she dropped a bit of buffalo in front of him.

"When you finish you can go play with your friends." She nuzzled the top of his head before whispering something in his ear. A bit of the spark he had coming out here died at the whisper, his tail dropped and his ears drooped.

"But Mother..." the red pup whimpered. The only response he got was of the Tallion sitting next to him, and shaking her head. With a sigh, he crouched down as any lion would and began to eat.

Natsumi only stared at the fire as she sat and took in the celebration, the air was so much different than she was used to. Her pupilless violet eyes reflected the dancing flames giving her an eerie stare akin to Nashati's twins. At the moment she was not but a statue as the only movement was her ribs while she inhaled and exhaled. To any other lion she may have just looked as if she was lost in thought.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBeautySauda Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Hakim nodded to his little sister as she bounced by though his mind was else where, worry etched onto his face. His his good eye he spotted his brother off to the side but didn't want to speak to him just yet about something he'd seen in a dream. The thought of it made the hair on his spine stand on end. With another side he padded over to Alpha Aurora cautiously, Colbalt and Sidaley following behind him slowly. Of all the cubs the two seemed the less energetic and excited. He could tell they were frightened and unsure, their scents filling his nose and making him even more edgy. "Alpha Aurora may I speak to you...in private?" he asked in a low voice, sidling up beside her. "It's important".
DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

She heard Adwin lightly whisper, " Here comes Hakim... He looks like he has a lot on his mind these days... ". She glanced up with a soft smile, her cubs, the new generation calmed around her, and moved to dismantle daddy as quickly as they could. She didn't need to hear him speak to know he was in turmoil. Standing, she met him half way, and listened to his tone. He sounded, frightened, uncertain. Nodding lightly, she motioned inside the Mouth of Life Tree. No one was inside due to the festivities, so it would be best to stand here, " Please son, speak. I don't like this sad energy you are making. " She looked at the cubs for a second, before looking back to him.

She listened to him closely while moving from side to side trying to stay out of his way, smiling lightly, " What is your favorite, prey I mean. " She waited, but watched him walk off, quickly following him closely, " Hey! Wait! You can tell me! Or, show me, I want to know! Hey Nawvlee, are you listening? I want to try this! I can take it! " She followed him closely, staring at him with confident eyes.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Nawvlee grinned confidently at her, stretching a bit and looking her ower, tail flicking playfully behind him. "My favorite prey is elephant....hard to catch and kill, but the meat ins unmatched....and one elephant can hold even a big pride for several suns." Smirking he pranced away, looking at her teasingly. "oh you can now? have you ever had to run from a rhino before? or dodge a crocodile's attack? I play dangerous games princess....I dont want so seem mean...but I dont think they're somehting you'd enjoy...." He watched her, not wanting to be mean, but also not wanting her to follow him out into dangers.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBeautySauda Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 am

Hakim smiled in thanks to his mother and followed her into the mouth of Life Tree before sitting down before her. The cubs sat down in front of him, hiding behind his legs. "Thanks" he said then cut straight to the point. "I found these two while on the hunt with the others I found these two clinging to a fallen tree in the river. Their names are Cobalt and Sidaley. Both their parents were killed by another pride and they have no where else to turn. Will you allow them to stay?" Once he'd finished talking his shifted his weight nervously and bent his head to lick each of the cubs head affectionately. He'd already grown so attached to them and now that he sat before his mother asking for her to accept them into the pride he felt even more restless. If she refused he'd leave right there and then with them. Knowing this upset him. His loyalty was being torn. On top of that there was the issue of his brother. What he'd seen in a vision earlier that day had bothered him. Should he bring that up now as well? As the sound of excited laughter drifted into the Life Tree momentarily he knew he couldn't. He'd have to wait. But not much longer. Any longer and it would be to late.
DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Watching him be so nervous was cute all of a sudden, like when they were cubs and the Life Tree was so new. She admired her children for their calm demeanor's despite being a higher ranking. But as he spoke, she blinked out of her trance, smiling softly.

Her deep blue eyes rolled over the cubs, looking at them, looking at Hakim again, and a small nod was given, " Of course they can stay, Hakim. However, they will be your responsibility until they are old enough to be own their own. I expect you to take care of them, like they are your own. " She smiled lightly, " For now, I'll call them my grandchildren. Because, as you know, any Lion whom joins allegiance with us, no matter their age, is from now on one of us. Unless they show tenancies to abandon responsibilities, they will be treated like everyone else, no matter where they came from. " Standing lightly, she looked the cubs over, " Have a Healer check them over thoroughly so they aren't sick, or injured, alright? " She smiled, before turning out of the Life Tree mouth, " Oh, and try to have some fun. If you have anything else you have to say to me, please, Hakim, find me. "
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkBeautySauda Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Relief flooded over Hakim momentarily as his mother accepted his cubs into the pride. "Oh course" he replied. "I'd give my life for them just as I would for anyone else in the pride. I'll have Sauda look over them. Thank you." For a moment he considered not telling her was he'd seen but his better judgement over came him. If he didn't tell her now he'd be guilty if something happened to her and he hadn't told her he knew. "Alpha Aurora...mother. If we go to war I want you to stay here" he blurted out. "You have to promise me that".
DarkBeautySauda
DarkBeautySauda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Naasir had been wary about going to the celebration. So far the headaches hadn't come back, but he had avoided loud noises for so long, he didn't know if he could handle it. The thought had touched his pride, and from then on was determined to conquer his fear. He wandered around the flames- ones he had helped make earlier, as a suggestion to help his condition- then spotted Itzel bounding around, hyper as a weasel. He smiled in spite of himself. The young female held a special place in him for some reason, maybe it was seeing her upset over Nadra's death, or the way she bounced back to her old self afterwards. One thing was certain, he brightened his mood whenever she was around, and made him want to see her smile.

So when he watched Nawvlee taunting her about crocodiles and rhinos, well that didn't sit too well with him. He wasn't sure how he liked this newcomer, what with the confrontation with Adjatay and his aggressive nature, it made him slightly wary. The Knight flicked his tail in agitation, then approached the pair.

"Itzel, it's good to see you! I hope I'm not interrupting, I was just curious to see how our new member is getting on." he said politely, trying not to appear rude. As one of the few Knights in the pride, he couldn't afford rivalries with anyone, but that didn't mean he needed to share tongues with all of them either. "What is this I'm hearing about rhinos and crocodiles? You'd have to be slightly mad to go after one of those, plus croc's meat is tough and not very tasty." he smiled a crooked smile at Itzel, then gave Nawvlee a 'what are you thinking?!" look.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 am

Nawvlee looked at Naasir with a slight tilt of his head before chuckling softly. "its called teasing, you do know what that means?" Smiling a bit he sat down, looking around slowly, seeming either to ignore the look Naasir gave him or not understand it before stretching a bit, then standign up and padding a bit away from the fire again, laying down besides a rock, resting his head on his front leg, once again reminded of how unsuited he was to be with a pride, with his lack of knowledge about living in groups and all. Sighing he cast a glance around over the pride before half closing his eyes, murring to himself.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:20 am

(Larka is very bored, so I will send Skylar over to pounce tackle Naasir and Itzel ^.^)

Skylar noticed Naasir as he walked in, she was hoping he'd be alright, as she had been treating him for his severe headaches. She could see from his walk that he was not in pain like he had been, and as he padded over to Itzel Skylar saw her prime opportunity to pounce the both of them. She crouched low gaining on the pair, hoping they wouldn't notice her, and when she was close enough "RRRAAAAAWWWRRR!!!!" she shouted leaping full pelt at both of them, hoping to take at least one of them down to the ground with her.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Naasir heard Skylar's pawsteps a second before she slammed into him. The warning had given him enough time to brace his legs as all of the lionesses weight landed on top of him and Itzel. He growled playfully, having grown fond of the healer and the miracle she had worked with his headaches. He wriggled out from underneath the electric lion, then rolled on to his back in a submissive position.

"Yeild! I yeild, oh mighty huntress." the striped hybrid laughed, a loud, hearty sound that hadn't left his throat for some time. His eyes glinted with a joyful inner fire. Somehow it felt right, being in the midst of his pridemates, enjoying the happy times. So much lately had been grievous and sad, the lightheartedness of this event was bringing out the Naasir he would have been had fate laid out a happier path for his paws. He was growing out of the short brown coat that resembled his mother's leopard pelt. The fur around his neck was growing shaggy, most likely to turn into a permanent adolescent lion's mane. The color was darkening, turning almost deep maroon in the fire, which lit up his stripe to a brilliant silver. The young knight was growing into his adult skin, and was becoming quite the handsome rogue his father had been, at least in looks.

Laughing again, he looked teasingly at Skylar. "And to what do I owe this pleasure, Lady healer?" He smiled a rogue smile, waiting for her reply.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Skylar laughed as Naasir reacted playfully, jumping up and watching him roll about like a young cub would. She gave Itzel a soft and friendly headbutt in the shoulder, whilst Naasir was enacting hurt prey. It was good too see him happy again and not encoiled in excruciating pain. "I thought I ought to come and check on my patient, make sure Itzel here isn't leading you astray." She smiled evilly at her friend, as she sat and began to clean her paw, "But on a serious note Naasir, how are your headaches since I healed them last?"
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down