The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!!!

+5
Naasir
Susano
WolvenRemorse
zabor
Larka
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey Guys!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Guys!!!

Post  zabor Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 pm

I speak norwegian, which is quite different from english, so that is one worry, and my writing might be off...but mostly I know what to say and how to write it...I just aint good at writing much in replys and such^^;
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 am

I know a couple people studying Marine Biology :3 but since I swim like a rock, I wouldn't be good at it lol x3 I like my furry animals better ^^

Oh! on the plot with Adjatay, if you guys want you could confront Natsumi with it? She might be of some help.

I kind of want to make Tallion Adoptables for the roleplayers in the pride. What do you all think of that?

Also! I've got an idea for more plot on how to introduce them! Very Happy Being as Natsumi is a Tallion, I was thinking of having her find others of her own kind to help with the war. nothing too big, more like 3 or four of them. Which would probably consist of her disappearing for a day or two here and there to ask them for help. Which would make her a target for blame, like "You've been fraternizing with the enemy!" and such. Which could throw a wrench into all the suspicious against Adjatay. lol <insert drama here>

This is only an idea though. :3
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SinChei Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 am

Hidiho! Very Happy
I am Sören ^^ or for the most american or english guys who don't know the ÖÄÜ xD Sora or Soren ^^
I am yeah it's right from Germany! Very Happy The land with the awesomest thing in the whole wide world THE AUTOBAHN!!!!
My brother bought an english car so driver seat right ^^ just a question? is 167 mph much .... and a better question is it legal in England or America?

So yeah enoguh of that more bout myself ^^
I really love riding motorbike and playing badminton my two faaaavorite hobbies Very Happy! and besides that i just play Piano and love playing Vid games and do swordspinning.
Soon i will go into an apprenticeship and finally learn some more yeah i miss the school! T_T it was the best time of my life o.o.

So guys if you still have questions im open for them
And if you want ask for msn or whatever would be cool to have some new guys and girls in my contctlist :3
SinChei
SinChei

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm

167?! holy cow yeah that's illegal, and VERY fast. I might just move to Germany for that Smile I tried riding a dirt bike yesterday for the first time, and it was amazing. I don't turn very well though, so I ended up in an irrigation ditch with some very annoying road rash.

About the tallions, I think getting a couple helpers is a good idea. Especially if we are going to ask Natsumi about Adjatay, then having that suspicion on her back would even the plot out a bit.

I might be interested in an adobtable, depending on what you want for them. I'm flat broke so the only time I get adopts is if they are draw to get. XD
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Wow.. 167mph is way illegal here in america... >.>;;; unless you work as a racecar driver lol

And they would be draw to adopt Nassir, so dont worry ^^ I think i'll have the adoptees possibly either write a story or draw how they escaped human clutches. being as the Tallion are a dying species, they would have all been captured or bred in captivity like the Thylacine was before they became extinct. Sound good?

:3 But yeah that would even things out lol Natsumi is a fighter and has a good word in with Aurora and Itzel. lol so putting blame and suspicion on her might balance out her favoritism x3 Plus I figured with her having a Hyena pup would already attract all kinds of looks and suspicions.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 am

Ooh, the plot thickens Laughing That sounds good, as soon as I can figure out what to write I'll post on the thread Larka and I are going on right now. I can't wait to see the adopts, the Tallion species looks really fun to draw, I just hope the anatomy won't kill me XD. I'll go and add you to my watch on DA so I can see when you put them up.

This is just a random question for the public, does anyone have a female character looking for a mate? I was talking with Wolvenremorse and I got to thinking that Naasir just seems too lonely and separated from the pride, and I think him having a mate would change that dynamic a little. If anyone is interested let me know Smile
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:11 am

They are much fun! and the anatomy is basically the same as a big cat, only the back feet are hooves. lol They have some fun abilities too! Like healing quicker than normal. not super fast healing, but faster than others. Like Natsumi's burns were completely healed the next morning and her fur grown back in. almost as if when they sleep they heal. They're stripes and eyes glow in the dark. things like that :3

Oh I wish, Natsumi is more focused on her pup and protecting the pride.. She isnt one for mates... :<
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 am

I think i'd like a lion with hooves XDXD if I can draw them right^^;

I just made a female chara at work...I just need to draw her in XD she's open as a mate XD
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 pm

When I get the line art finished and colored, you can always apply for one of my Tallions Very Happy lol
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

oh yes oh yes*jumps up and down* XD
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Late to the party... as always! *cries*

Nah, I'm back from my oober awesome weekend, finally. I love Camping, so seeing your comments makes me sad. Sad Anyway, the Adjatay thing, he's honestly possessed if you haven't figured it out yet. Some bad juju spirits were kicked up when he was clearing one of the entrances to Misfit Mountains. Something evil creeped in to his brain and isn't controlling him, but is definitely swaying his emotions, and decisions.

My plan is, killing off all the characters who are close to Aurora... but only if the player allows me. Smile All I ask is, remain in character when you are rping, don't let your Out Of Character self give your Lion an upper hand by unfairly knowing what Adjatay is doing. Pretend you don't know what is happening besides rumors, and what you have actually seen of him with your own two eyes.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:26 pm

I think that will be the hardest part about discussing plots and such, is keeping our characters ignorant of the stuff we know is coming up. Sometimes I forget that Naasir doesn't certain things, and I'll have him say something that makes no sense. XD I'd rather you didn't kill of my boi, but Adjatay can chase him off, sending him into a sort of exile... I don't know how his taking over the pride is going to play out, but I really want to keep him from dying for quite some time. Plus, someone will need to step in eventually and kick his usurper butt off the throne Smile (at a much, much later date, mind you. I'll have trouble dealing with the rumor of Adjatay taking over, let alone actually doing it)
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am

LOL! No worries, I'm not killing anybodies characters. People came to me requesting to quit Misfit Pride (they don't like that I turned it from a free willy nilly rping group in to a focused group with art challenges as activity checks) and I came up with the idea of Adjatay killing off important members. Smile

As long as you keep up with major plot points, and activity checks, you'll be fine. Very Happy If you guys ever say something out of character while rping, I'll just say 'Hey, your character would never know that. But no problem, I'll pretend it never happened.' Don't worry about messing anything up. I got everything flowing smoothly. I really enjoy Adjatay's bad attitude compared to me playing Aurora and Itzel all the time. :3
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 pm

*Jumps back into the conversation*

Yoooo!!!! Who asked to leave?? Seems a bit silly when it's an rp group if I'm honest, because erm you kinda want to rp or draw art of your character if you join it?!?!?! Lol, this plot with Adjatay looks like it's gunna be fun, I've had Skylar thinking there's something a little off with the way Adjatay acts, simply because she knows Aurora and Adwin would not have brought him up to be like that ^.^
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 pm

The person who asked to leave is actually my IRL friend who helped me start MP back in the day, Nadra Akoma. XD It was a little upsetting, but people change, and I guess role playing Lions isn't fun for everyone.

BTW, while I was gone, I see someone had a birthday....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SABRINA (SUSANO FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HER NAME)!!! Laughing
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Hihi I'm trying to see if I have enough time to start roleplaying again.... I miss it.... (I'm sorry for any typos or strange sentence structures for this post, I got my wisdom teeth out this morning and I'm all numb and on drugs and all sorts of crazy xD) So since everyone is doing formal-ish intros I'll try to jump on in.

My name is Liza, I'm from Connecticut. I got by all sorts of names but you guys can just call me Kaen (Kay-in). I screwed up all my characters for here by not replying in time after the fire so my namesake character is unfortunately lost. My life was crazy busy and well.... that's a different story. I am 19 (soon to be 20). I go to Otterbein University (which is in Ohio) and I'm double majoring in Equine Business and Facility Management with a concentration in English training and Art (I haven't picked my studio concentration quite yet). I own one horse named Bunny and I have been training horses for 8 years, my current project is a little Haflinger pony named Coppertone.

I am a female gamer primarily third person melée games (I suck at first person shooters xD) I also ADORE comic books and am a total Marvel junkie. I'm not particularly girly (obviously) but I can have my moments. I love most types of music, I read EVERYTHING. I've been part of Misfit for a billion years (at least that's what it feels like). I'm horribly morbid, sarcastic, brutally honest and condescending xD

Ummmm..... I am hopelessly in love with my boyfriend xD I miss roleplaying SO MUCH. I used to roleplay everywhere all the time but it's been a year or two since I have had the time or energy to get back into it not to mention all my sites/friends kinda died down. I'm working on getting some characters going and hope to try to get back into things soon. Very Happy

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Marvel junkie huh? I prefer DC myself (LOVE batman Smile) I have a couple of horses, one's a 12 year-old Morgan mare (who is a pain in the butt, and is a grainaholic) and a 26 or so Saddlebred Gelding.

Can't wait to see what characters you start up! It's awesome to see more members getting active again
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:41 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSANOOOOO!!!!! *Noms all over your face* I hope it was awesome, with lots of cake ^.^

*Tackle glomps Kaen huge styley* COME BACK! NURU MISSES HER FRIIIIEEEEENNNDDSSSSS!!!!!
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm

....I wanna learn how to rideeeeee...my cousin got a beautiful pony, a stubborn but nice critter....*runs around in circles*

happy b-day!
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Yeah, I'm not a huge DC fan at all. Hate the majority of it xD My mare is a 18 year old quarter horse that acts like a 4 year old stallion xD I've been riding since I was 5 it's kind of my life lol

I miss you toooooooo Larkaaaaaabut I missed the deadline to save my old characters D: I'm really sad about it. I had a shit storm at school and home and by the time I had even a minute to sit down and type something out I was too late :/

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 pm

O.O .................. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Nuru officially has no old friends anymore lol, I think we should make Kaen come back too life, just because he's awesome ^.^, and Nuru just appears to lose everyone lol
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Kaen is really the only one I want back out of all of them. He means a lot to me and it makes me sad that I lost him D:

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Sad I miss him too.... This could give Nuru some super angsty posts though
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Yeah... I have no idea it Kiyo would allow it either.... It's very sad. I had such plans for what happened to him in the fire...

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Maybe you could ask? If not perhaps you could create someone who was related to him? Or somehow get his personality in anothers body, with some kind of power or something??
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum