The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!!!

+5
Naasir
Susano
WolvenRemorse
zabor
Larka
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey Guys!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Guys!!!

Post  Kaen Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:49 pm

I will try to ask. I always pictured Kaen as kind of a phoenix and it would be very cool if Kiyo would let me rescue him in an epic fashion....

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes <3 Unfortunately I had a crap-ton of stuff happen.. >.< A few good a few bad.. -sigh- Sorry I've been so absent on here and Libero. School decided it was going to eat my free time, and it doesnt help that i've been sick :< but I'm trying to come back as I slowly recover :3 Should be back to normal health in a week or so.. hopefully. ^^

Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

@Kaen LOL. UHM. If you had asked me at all, then you would know that it's silly for you to get all sad. Your character isn't in our Star Pride folder, therefore he's not dead. Old characters whom were submitted to our gallery (such as Aranum for example), and not kept up to date were killed in the fire. It was an activity sweep, and it was meant to see who posted a character for giggles, or for serious role playing.

So, in short, your character isn't dead. XD
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Oh.... Then I was very confused by the whole premise of the sweep. I thought all members who did not respond to the challenge lost all their characters because they were considered inactive (meaning all old members and new members alike). I guess I just misinterpreted the whole thing xD But YAY! That makes me happy Smile I will get to work on updating and posting refs and things soon then >>; sorry for my stupidity...

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:11 pm

You're not stupid. I'm sorry that I can't say what I need to say in an easier way. It's really stressful. Sad Please don't take this in a bad way or anything, but honestly, do you have any idea how many characters there were on the old account? Roughly between 300 and 500. Almost all of them had either left on their own, died, or dropped off the face of the earth by the end of Misfit Pride's golden age. When the new account, our current one, was created, it was a Clean Slate. No characters were there. You had to re-submit characters to have them rejoin the Pride, otherwise, they were categorized in one of the three options I said above.

What I'm trying to say is, There is no way, I could remember all of the characters who once belonged. I know it might sound mean, like no one is important, but it was really hard to keep track of the 25 characters I started Misfit Pride with, let alone what five years pulled in. ^^;

So when we switched over to the new account, I made it very clear that the Misfit Pride was starting over. New Username. New Home. New Forum. Fresh, Clean, Slate. Smile Unfortunately, no one listened to me, and started putting in their old characters like nothing had happened (they left, and came back, but acted like none of that happened) and tried to pick back up exactly where they left. So we had just started, and we already had 30+ characters, only 5 of those actually were role playing, drawing, and updating. So I got mad, because no one was listening to me once again. So I made the Brush fire, all the characters who were in our gallery to the day I posted the fire were in Jeopardy of dying.

So all your characters are safe, just assume one of the three options above happened, your characters left the Misfit Pride to find something else, They died, or they just wondered off for a side quest. If you want them to rejoin the Misfit Pride, you have to do the joining process all over again, but it will be easier since the Alphas know them from the past, and can pass judgement confidently. Smile

Again, I'm sorry if you, or anyone for that matter, take offense to this, I'm just trying to explain my side of the story on the Brush Fire, and characters dying. I'm still a little miffed at some people for their silly actions and not listening to me, but there is nothing I can do about it other then kill the characters who are neglecting to follow the rules.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I understand now xD Maybe I was just confused and jumping to slightly miffed conclusions. 'Cause I was confused and frustrated by the whole redoing of so many rules and things and was having trouble keeping up with all the new information. None of which was your fault I am impatient and headstrong and I was like "I already did all this work once why must I do it again?" I understand that there are a bajillion characters and members to keep track of and that it must be uber difficult and I do NOT envy your position at all so all the power to you and I'm thankful for your leadership. I was just too lazy to read closely apparently and that is my own fault.

So in short, it was my laziness/impatience that screwed up my knowledge not anything that you did. I was never mad at you and would never give you grief for how you run/manage/maintain the pride again, I do not envy you xD

Kaen

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Yaaayyyy Kaen's coming baaackk!!!!
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 pm

No worries, I'm not mad at you, just upset that others won't listen as well as you just did to me. Sad If they would, they would understand how much extra length of bullshit they are making me deal with. Thanks though. <3 I hope Kaen enjoys the new Misfit Pride. Smile
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:33 pm

-feels bad for attempting to add more characters through adoptable- >.>; I don't wanna cause any more stress than needed Kiyo.. I know how bad it can be >.< should I continue with the adoptables? cuz if they are too much stress I can save them for a later day.
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Adoptables aren't stressful, old characters jumping back and forth on the bandwagon is stressful. Because they think they are above everyone else, when really, they aren't. They need to listen to rules too.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:00 am

Ah okay.. I hope you like the adoptables I'm quite proud of them :3

oh that reminds me! How would I put Natsumi in apprenticeship for Alpha protector? I've read the rank page a dozen times and still dont understand if I just say she is in apprentice for that or if I should rp it out with someone.. @.@
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 am

Adoptaaabbllleeeesss!!! I'm making some too ^.^ soon our pride will be very big again XD
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Finally! I'v been on pins and needles waiting to see what awesome colors you come up with. (sadly this part of creating a character is usually beyond my grasp Laughing) I'm trying for the tan male, and I was wondering if you had any qualms with him having a mane? I kind of jumped the gun and drew up some lines already, and gave him a bit of scruff. I can email you the pic so far if you're curious.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Male Tallion don't per-say have manes, but they do have fluffier necks :3 so if you could integrate the mane as just extra fluff that's fine ^^

I also have a Male that will be uploaded soon, he is going to be a big part of our little gathering plot for all the Tallion. It's going to be fun!
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Shoot *bangs head on the wall* didn't get your message till after I uploaded the picture Sad sorry about that. If you give him to me, I'll make a ref and get rid of the mane. Unless i can come up with something like his owners shaved him regularly to give him a mane XD lol Well i sent you the link to his escape story and his application picture. Tell me what you think! Very Happy
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 am

very nice! I like them both, and that's okay about the mane, its really not a big deal ^^ I do have a question, even though Torvald is a bit younger than Masavoa, would he be willing to listen to the younger male? Torvald is basically going to be setting everyone up with getting to Natsumi and joining the pride. :3
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:53 am

Oh definitely. As long as Torvald's confident in the order's he's giving, and can get their conversation around to following him, sure. He pretty much knows he's one of the last of a dying race, and he'll die for any tallion he meets on the spot. So basically all Torvald has to do is say "Your going to follow me to find this other tallion" and Masavoa will do it. If you suggest it to him or ask him if he'll go, you'll never get a straight answer.

Does that make any sense at all? I'm like half asleep and going on nothing but a caffeine hype so hopefully it's not totally confusing Laughing Very Happy
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 am

yep that makes sense. :3 I'll integrate some kind of command for all this. Torvald is supposed to be a messenger more than anything lol But he's a bit of a hot head at times and being indecisive might drive him to frustration and so on lol
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:22 am

@Sabbi If you've ever played any video games where you have to rank up, that is how our system is. You start with the base Rank of the section you want. So you said Natsumi wants to be an Alpha's Protector? Look at the Prerequisites for that Rank, which says Guard. Then look at the Prerequisites for Guard which says Apprentice. This is how it works:

Starter Level: Apprentice for Guard. (Draw three pictures AND/OR role play three plots to be a Guard.)
Second Level: Guard. (Draw four pictures AND/OR role play four plots to be an Alpha's Protector.)
Third Level: Alpha's Protector. (Draw four pictures AND/OR role play four plots to be a Knight.)
Fourth Level: Knight. (Draw six pictures AND/OR role play six plots to be a Bishop.)
Fifth Level: Bishop. (Draw eight pictures AND/OR role play eight plots to be a Rook.)
Sixth Level: Rook. (Draw ten pictures AND/OR role play ten plots to be an Alpha.)
Last Level: Alpha. (You've Mastered this Class, and there is no higher Rank you can get.)

You have to tell me when you want to Apprentice for something, I'll put it on the Journal, and then from that moment on, all the pictures and plots you post will help you Rank up. Understand? Smile
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm

Ahh okay, that makes better sense. Maybe my brain was just fried when I read everything >.> lol Alright then, I'll put her in Apprentice for guard. :3
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 pm

So when it comes to this tallion plot, how do you want that to play out? Should we each post what/where our characters are and then wait for Torvald to come and get them? I'm curious to see how we are going to get them all to meet up. Very Happy
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 am

I'm doing it in Challenge steps. :3 Go check your dA notes I sent one explaining the first part. Very Happy

Since I'm not sure where we would rp it on the boards here I think we will do one on one rp sessions until I'm ready to introduce them to the pride. Right now, Torvald will be the one interacting with the Tallion outside the pride. Very Happy

Besides I think a lot of the pride would flip out if a group of Tallion randomly marched into their lands while they are at war.... >.> so we'll do this slowly for now. Everyone who applied for a Tallion go check your Notes on dA if you havent already. :3
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:41 am

Actually, Sabbi, I was thinking of adding another set of rooms, and scrunching down the rest of the forum since barely anyone rps in them. I was going to make the Borders between us and Rooibos Mark because the Rogues have no where to rp now. XD Let me work on them, and I'll reply back with a link. Smile
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Susano Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 am

lol alright sounds good. :3 But I still want to do my challenge Idea Very Happy i think it'll be fun ^^

because if this works I'm gunna do something similar for Libero! :3
Susano
Susano
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:37 am

Alright, the new category has been posted!! Very Happy Go check it out!!
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum