The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys!!!

+5
Naasir
Susano
WolvenRemorse
zabor
Larka
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hey Guys!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Hey Guys!!!

Post  Larka Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:48 am

RAWR
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am

*puts hands in the air* dont eats me XD

um...little question...am I the only one who draws more new charas when rp's Im in goes slowly or seem to stop? *hides in corner*
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 am

Hahaha no, you're not, I have loads of new characters I keep doodling, or I sit at work and come up with them, I just haven't had time to colour and post them up, plus the majority of them are going to have too go up for adoption, because there's just too many for me to rp Smile
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 pm

yaaaay Im not alone*dances* XD Im almost finished with four new ones^^; all of which I will probably be able to rp with......>_>;;; I think atleast^^;
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Nom face for new characters!!!

Also just incase anyone is interested, here's the sneak peak of the hunger games movie Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvyn86hObLw

I don't know if anyone else here has read the books, or is interested in the movie or whatever, I'm just super excited and wanted to share, being in England and being obsessed with a book that hardly anyone in England has read (or hardly anyone I know) is stupid difficult, and lonely Crying or Very sad
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:24 pm

...okay make it five^^; and I blame my work for the newest one XD.... see we got a tv in the store I work in, that they put movies on for the customers that have kids with that dont wanna shop, so they got stuff to watch...and they've had The Lion King on for....almost two weeks...every day...three or four repeats each day...Im singing the songs from it as well...since i sit just where I can hear the sounds and see the tv if I change spot a slight bit XD

ohhh, I've heard of the books and movie...but I dont really know if the books have come out here in Norway...(cus Norway is so lame about getting books *headdesks*) but it does seem interesting^^
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 am

Haha I know the feeling, movies and tv series inspire me so much, like I lionized the whole cast of the Robin Hood series BBC 1 did a while ago, and then I get so many ideas pop in my head, since the pubs not very busy this time of year I sit and imagine while I wait for customers, and even sometimes doodle lol.

They are amazing! And quite scary in how I can almost see this happening in civilization in years too come, with all the reality TV out there now :S. If you can get your hands on a copy you should definitely read it Smile
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:36 am

I got an over active imagination and desire to draw XD so at work, I can hear something said, or remember something from a show I've seen and POOF....new chara drawing XDXD its both fun and slightly annoying, since I got no control over it XD I dont even see the customers at my job, as i sit in a side room and sew stuff XD

That....jsut makes it more interesting XDXD I'll see if I can get it....in good old english too, since Norwegian translating is horrible XD
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah I'm hoping to bring a version of my guy of gisbourne character over here, but not quite like he was in the series, a bit nicer.... you'll get the idea when you see him ^.^

try amazon I get EVERYTHING from there, or ebay ^.^
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm

ohhh I cant wait to see OwO Im almost done with the four first lions (one of which is a cub) and I hope to put them up in a day or so^^

I'll try. but it often costs so much to get things sent from places...might just be norway's odd tax system too...
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

oooooh yeah next in my bag is the Tallion I want to adopt, I have the idea of a mute, since a friend of mine used to have a character on here that was a mute, and it looked like fun ^.^, then I have this family I'm bringing in, so lots to adopt out for rping, I'm gunna rp a cub and her father, and then up for adoption should be the cubs twin brother, her older adolecent brother, her auntie and a adolecent cousin, and they're all pretty greys, blacks and whites... I like dramatic colour atm Laughing

Oo er... does amazon have a norwegian store?
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 am

XD so I wont be alone in putting up more pride members and such then? XDXD I luff all kinds of coloring really, and I do try to mix everything up as best I can XDXD

I dont know...I think the closest Amazon store is in england....so it costs a bit extra to send things here and there....
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:07 am

HHHEEEEEELLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Random, I know Very Happy
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:06 pm

....I need to be stopped XD I got four other lions being drawn....I cant help it...they pop up while I am at work O__o;;; so weird, aint it? I sit and knit, listen to whatever movie they put on and suddenly BING....chara idea^^;
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Do my eyes decieve me or do we have a birthday today?!
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:27 pm

It's your birthday in the next seven days Very Happy
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 am

Well hi, I guess I'll just jump right in here.

My name's Hannah. You can call me Hannah, Banana, Twist, Twisty, whatever. I'm 16, from California, and I want more than anything to be a vet. I'd like to specialize in birds (particularly raptors) but I love all animals.

I am first and foremost a writer, this will be my second year of NaNoWriMo if anyone's heard of it. I am starting to learn how to paint digitally, it's way fun Very Happy I'm pretty new to dA and I've never formally rp'd before, so be patient with me please (:

Yep.
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:59 am

Hi Hannah, I'm Larka Smile of course we'll be patient with you, I was once new to rping when I joined this group many years ago, so I know what it's like Very Happy. It's quite easy though once you've gotten the hang of it, it's just like writing a story with loads of other people, only you can only control your characters Smile
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh yes someone who's done it NaNo before! I'm participating for the first time through my creative writing class. Any tips you could give? I'm pretty nervous :/
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:57 pm

NaNo's freakin awesome fun. The best tips are the ones they give you, don't worry about what you're writing, quantity over quality, that kind of thing. I would suggest thinking through your plot before you start, making sure you have a beginning, middle, and end. Also doing some out-of-context rp'ing with your main characters helps too. I'm part of a collaborative writing website and I stuck my main character in a different story. It helped me to get a feel of how he worked, without interfering with my plot. I found that the better you know your characters the easier it is to write about them.

Also, if you're on the NaNo forums, the Newbie and Teen forums help a lot. I'm twist_of_fate on there, if you want to be my writing buddy (:
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:53 pm

*is totally lost as she has no idea what NaNo is*
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 pm

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is this awesome thing where you write a novel in thirty days, typically November.. It's a personal challenge, but you get cool stuff out of it if you finish, like a free print copy of your novel in book form.
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:39 pm

I had no idea they actually had a forum. I'll have to check it out, and the rp stuff sounds good too, I hadn't thought of trying my character in a different story before. I can definitely see how that would develop emotions/ reactions well though.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Oh my god that sounds awesome! What's the website? I'd love too look into it, could be just the push I need to actually get to writing my novel, rather than just mulling it over in my brain space lol.
Larka
Larka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  twist-of-fate-16 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah that's the only way I actually got my whole novel written last year. The website won't let me post links yet but it's nanowrimo. org, without the space obviously.
twist-of-fate-16
twist-of-fate-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum