The Misfit Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judging Nawvlee

4 posters

Go down

Judging Nawvlee Empty Judging Nawvlee

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Adjatay followed behind the intruder closely, muscles tensed, ready to cut him down to size if need be. He was inside their home now, and there was no funny business here. Especially when it came to the watchful gaze of his peers. He could manipulate a singular Lion, or even two, or three at a time. But having the careful gaze of many made him loosen his normally controlling behavior. He wondered if Naasir would want him to go get Alpha Aurora, or himself to watch the intruder. Either way, it was safer to ask when the moment came.

As they walked through the glowing room of the Great Hall, they passed through the door way in to the dimly lit Courtroom style Judgment Circle. In the center laid a flat stone, slightly raised off the floor by a couple of other rocks. Lightly directing Nawvlee to the stone seat, he motioned to the stone seats around them. Directly in front of him, against the back wall, was the largest stone pillar, wide enough for two Lions to sit on comfortably, maybe three if they weren't moving much, " There is where the Alpha will sit. Wait patiently until she makes herself known. "

Turning back to Naasir, he tipped his head in the direction of the Main tunnel, " Shall I go retrieve the Court Officers? " By this he meant the Alphas, and any other Knights, Bishops, or Rooks who were around. Normally Guards would be stationed outside the cave, and Warriors protecting the Intruder, but things looked rather bleak due to their dwindling numbers.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

http://www.wolvenremorse.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Judging Nawvlee Empty Re: Judging Nawvlee

Post  zabor Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Nawvlee looked around curiously as they walked inside the tree, almost startled with all the new odd scents in the area before looking around in the chamber, murring faintly, his hard learned lessons of not getting into a corner getting him nervous and edgy, disliking the chamber, mostly because it was closed off, with few places he could run if things got nasty.

Huffing faintly he sat down on the stone he was directed to, tail flicking behind him slightly as he watched the two who had taken him here. He tilted his head at the mention of the alpha before shaking his head slightly, looking around curiously again before stretching his paws, his shoulder still a bit sore from the fall the zebra had given him.

Blinking he looked at them again at the mention of the court officers, raising an eyebrow at them curiously before deciding to wait and see, having not spoken since their last words over the zebra meat.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Hearing the Prince's query, Naasir turned his head, flicking his ears at the young lion. "I'll go get Aurora, if you don't mind watching him." at this he tilted his nose to the strange lion, then said "We'll need the highest ranking officers in the marks, seeing as we don't have any rooks or bishops at the moment. I'll be back as soon as I'v talked to Aurora." Naasir dipped his head, then turned back to the tunnel.

He quickly made his way to the Canopy, hoping to find Aurora. Instead he found Adwin, so the leopard loped silently beside the large male.

"Alpha, your son and I found a rogue at the border, and brought him back for judgement. I respectfully request yours and your mate's presence in the judgement hall as quickly as possible." he paused for a short breath, then continued. "Seeing as my mark has no current Rook or Bishop, I would humbly ask to represent Living Falls in the trial, seeing as I am apprenticing to be it's Knight." Naasir lowered his head respectfully, hoping he hadn't upset the elder lion. Unlike Adjatay, Naasir's ambition was driven by a desire to make the best of the pride, and if that meant subjecting himself to the whims of a wise and seasoned leader, then so be it.
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BanzaiRabbit Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:37 am

Adwin had heard the Knight coming, and smiled faintly in his direction, " Evening, Naasir. " Listening to him, his face turned hard, he slowly stood up, " Yes, I understand. Aurora has taken one of the cubs on a walk to Soul Circle Rock, so I'm afraid I will be the only Alpha joining you today. " Limping slightly passed him, he listened to Naasir's words before nodding with a soft smile, " Why, Yes, of course, I wouldn't dream of any other decision. "

Alpha Adwin limped his way from the canopy, making his way downward in to the Tunnels, before moving in to the Great Hall, and finally in to the Courtroom. Moving to climb the Pillars, he sat at the very top, looking down on the new comer, " Good evening, My name is Alpha Adwin, unfortunately my mate is off right now, Rook Buru, and Knight Swetse are busy at the moment. If they manage to find their ways in, then they will join us then. " Clearing his throat, he looked to his two Knights, waiting for them to take seats on either side of him, " This is Naasir, Knight of Living Falls, and this is Adjatay, Knight of Life Tree, they will be helping me make a decision. "

" I understand Adjatay and Naasir caught you crossing the Border, may I ask the situation, exactly? " He paused, looking to both of his Knights for the story, before turning back to the intruder, " May I ask your name, and your main reason for crossing our Borders? "
BanzaiRabbit
BanzaiRabbit

http://www.banzairabbit.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am

While waiting for Naasir to return, Adjatay grinned at the intruder, before circling him, " Just a small note for you to remember, if you ever decide to cross me, I will have you killed faster then you could think of a response to what I'm saying right now. " He flicked his tail, he was pretty cocky for his young age. His pelt did not bare any deep scars, he looked like a large male lion, but it was obvious he had not been in a large skirmish yet, on his own anyway.

Hearing his Father approaching with the Knight of Living Falls, he jumped up in to his seat, making room for his father to get by before settling down, glaring at the intruder. The Prince was not very good at hiding his disdain for new members, and he probably wouldn't accept him in to the Pride for a while, no matter his father's words. When Adwin called on him to recall the situation, he closed his eyes in mock thought, before speaking carefully, " Of course. I was walking the Border on Patrol, as I've been doing for the last week, and my nose caught the scent of an unfamiliar male. I ran toward the scent, but it was quickly followed by fresh blood. When I came over the hill, I saw this male, standing on top of a dead zebra. He had clearly just killed it, as the blood hadn't even soaked in to the soil yet. I told him he had crossed Misfit Pride Territory and to back down. He refused, so I took a swipe at him, he tried to bite my paw, I realized what an incapable fighter he was. Realizing he was no real threat, I called to Life Tree, waiting for Back up. He was clearly hostile, even in the face of a Pride's strength. On one paw, I dislike him for crossing our borders, and killing our prey. On the paw, I find his bravery, and sheer will impressive against a Pride. " He spoke softly, but proudly, before silencing himself.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:40 am

Nawvlee seemed to ignore the prince's words, or threat, before bowing at the larger alpha slightly, not as much as lions normaly would, but it was more than he'd normally do. Watching and listening to the prince's words he looked at the alpha again, though avoiding direct eyecontact, flicking hsi tail before answering. "My name is Nawvlee, and my only reason for crossing the border was because my prey, which I hunted for days, crossed over and fell on these grounds....as the prince said..." Tilting his head a bit he half closed his eyes, watching them for a while before lowering his head, watching them. "If my entry on your territory is a bad violation I can leave....and not return again if that is what you wish..."

He watched them carefully after that statement, leaning more weight on one shoulder than the other, which was stinging enough for him to move his weight off it.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Naasir Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Naasir had hoped to had found Buru and Swetse before the trial, but with so much going on in the pride, he could understand Adwin's urgency. While the other three were speaking, the brown cat took the time to evaluate the Prince. He didn't seem like a lion who was waiting for the opportunity to kill his family, and take over a pride. But that's the most dangerous part, Naasir had to remind himself. But still his earlier convictions wavered while watching the proud young male.

As the room grew silent, Naasir stood, and began to retell what he had witnessed. "I was not on patrol when the intruder was found," he started, voice strong and echoing in the cave. "I came when I heard Adjatay roar for reinforcements. When I came upon these two, they were taking blows at eachother, but I could tell this... Nawvlee had instigated the argument by how Adjatay was not aiming to seriously harm him. I spoke to Nawvlee, telling him of our orders to bring back any strange lions." Now Naasir shifted his paws uncomfortably, not sure of his Alpha's response to the next part of the tale.

"There was a dilemma of what to do with the kill, Alpha. Nawvlee told us that his poison bite had tainted the meat beyond it's capability to be edible, but later revised that it was possible for him to rectify it. Being the senior member at the border, I had to make a decision on what to do with the meat. I did not trust this newcomer enough to risk the pride's health, so we dumped the carcass into the enemy pride's territory." The leopard looked down at the cave floor, frusterated at how ignoble his actions sounded, "I realize I did not consult with either you or Aurora, and take the action solely on myself. I only had the interests of the pride at heart."
Naasir
Naasir
Admin

http://ECMD.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Nawvlee flicked his tail as he waited for the alpha...or the prince, to say anything more. Watching them he frowned slightly before looking around slowly, wondering if those...other officers would appear or not. Shaking his head just slightly he returned to watching the three lions infront of himself, his look turning into a stare at the prince, wondering just how long the rude young male would take being stared at, and how he'd get him to stop. Smiling a bit he nodded to the part about the kill being put in the enemy territory, not that he was too happy about it, it had after all been a hard earned kill...
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  WolvenRemorse Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Aurora walked in to the hall without any sign of her presence, walking up behind the intruder, she looked up at her mate, " Adwin, As my vote, I allow the Intruder to stay with us as one of our own. I have grave news to share with you, and the rest of the pride. We will need all the members we can get. " Her eyes looked pained, and tired, but she moved to Nawvlee, bumping skulls with him lightly, a sign of utmost respect from an Alpha to anyone in a Pride, " Welcome to our Pride, please, do not make me regret my hasty decision... " With this, she turned away, moving to the Mouth of the den, before calling over her shoulder, " Adjatay, I need you to come watch the cubs while I work, please. "

Adjatay watched his mom in awe, she always carried so much genuine power without ever saying, or showing it. Hearing her mutter in his direction, he jumped down, running after her, " Yes, I understand. " He glared at Nawvlee as he walked by, gesturing a swipe, without actually doing so.
WolvenRemorse
WolvenRemorse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zabor Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:52 am

Nawvlee blinked in surprise, turning his head as the other alpha spoke, startled that she'd gotten up behind him so silently. Looking at her he tilted his head, lowering his eyes when she spoke to him before nodding quietly, smiling faintly at her words and flicking his tail he looked at the others before slowly standing up, watching the prince walk by, flashing him a grin while licking his lips, not bothered by the threat.
zabor
zabor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down